Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fkbutt thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

He's not. In today's episode, Delnaz said weeks after their divorce, Rajeev was going around screaming how he is now divorced and the most eligible bachelor in town. 🥱So yea, he's doing it all for the cameras. 

dilnaaz jism ke sath aqal ki bi moti he ...she twisted rajeev words and what rajeev said u can read and clearly judge whats that mean.one thing is 100000%sure that rajeev truely loves her no matter what else is true or not even on first day rajeev helped her to carry her bag to the next room was really nice ..he truely loves her...or piyar to paagal hota he ...
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: fkbutts

dilnaaz jism ke sath aqal ki bi moti he ...she twisted rajeev words and what rajeev said u can read and clearly judge whats that mean.one thing is 100000%sure that rajeev truely loves her no matter what else is true or not even on first day rajeev helped her to carry her bag to the next room was really nice ..he truely loves her...or piyar to paagal hota he ...

Unless you are Rajeev himself, how can you be 1000% sure that he loves her?😆
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
^^ Yeah, isn't that stupid? Why is he acting all innocent now? Ghatiya aadmi! ðŸ˜¡
Unconventional thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I cant believe dat moron has sm supporters too...how can u not see dat he's only faking it...😒
Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I agree! What this guy is doing is borderline harassment! Peeche hi pad gaya! And this Sidhu in between. Arey what's it to him? Yeh kyun Delnaaz ki peeche hai? Unki life hai. Let them deal with it na?! Iski kya problem hai? Ridiculous!
Juanita thumbnail
Delnaaz & Rajeev participated in some reality show after nach baliye, something on the lines of amazing race...
What i do remember is that they opted for answering some history questions. When delnaaz was trying to but not able to remember dates/events etc., Rajeev was full-on verbally abusing her about what kind of a teacher she was... that too a history teacher before she became an actress! It was a public verbal assault,  and delnaaz cried her heart out...
I dint know they had divorced, but watching that episode so many years ago I was thinking this couple will not last...
Agreed, Rajeev needs to back off now, and siddhu needs to grow up big time...
Edited by Juanita - 11 years ago
fkbutt thumbnail
Originally posted by: Juanita

Delnaaz & Rajeev participated in some reality show after nach baliye, something on the lines of amazing race...

What i do remember is that they opted for answering some history questions. When delnaaz was trying to but not able to remember dates/events etc., Rajeev was full-on verbally abusing her about what kind of a teacher she was... that too a history teacher before she became an actress! It was a public verbal assault,  and delnaaz cried her heart out...
I dint know they had divorced, but watching that episode so many years ago I was thinking this couple will not last...
Agreed, Rajeev needs to back off now, and siddhu needs to grow up big time...

tell me the show name plz we also can see .
and another thing i dont know why u people can see his love for dilnazz which is pure ...
fkbutt thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

Unless you are Rajeev himself, how can you be 1000% sure that he loves her?😆

u must need true relationship with ur husband or wife .then u can know ðŸ¤¢
and yes i can bet u later on u will know tht he truely loves dilnaaz.
amina.ahmedraza thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Either Rajeev too clever so behaving like this or he is very immature to understand that he is not Delnaz's husband anymore !