Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Rajeev needs to back the frak off!

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Seriously what the heck was that? He keeps running after Delnaz trying to zip her up when she's clearly not comfortable with allowing him to do so. She is not his wife anymore, she is his ex wife. By that token, she is just like any other woman in the house. He has no claims over her. He needs to drop the patronizing act. Sheesh...what the hell is up with that guy?🤢 Edited by Dexterkilaila - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanya.91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

Seriously what the heck was that? He keeps running after Delnaz trying to zip her up when she's clearly not comfortable with allowing him to do so. She is not his wife anymore, she is his ex wife. By that token, she is just like any other woman in the house. He has no claims over her. He needs to drop the patronizing act. Sheesh...what the hell is up with that guy?🤢

Seems like Delnaz nay Rajiv ko inhi immature & irresponsible harkaton ki wajah se chora tha .. for me Rajiv is not quite matured for his age
Edited by tanya.91 - 11 years ago
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
how many kids they have ????? 
cs-07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i third that.

she is clearly uncomfortable with his touching HER and stuff, and why the hell is sidhu trying to be a matchmaker when he clearly has no idea what happened between the two. this is just lame. i am more angry at sidhu the moron.
I agree man, that Rajiv dude creeps me out. The way he was all over Delnaz made him seem like some sorta rapist (couldn't find a better word). That was plain embarrassing to watch ðŸ¤¢
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: nirvanlove

i third that.

she is clearly uncomfortable with his touching HER and stuff, and why the hell is sidhu trying to be a matchmaker when he clearly has no idea what happened between the two. this is just lame. i am more angry at sidhu the moron.

I am disgusted with both the men. They act as if she's a child and does not know any better. Who are they to decide what's good for Delnaz?! Seriously, she is an adult. She must have thought a 100 times before breaking a 14 year old marriage. But no...typical chauvinistic behavior to treat a divorced woman so patronizingly. ðŸ¥±
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
True. NSS is doing nothing significant or substantial to patch them up. Have you noticed, NSS keeps telling Rajeev that he would take care of it and what not and ends up boosting his courage, not morale, to do pansy things to Delnaaz. I mean, live up to your word man! If you genuinely care about them, then make an effort to do the needful in an effective manner. Don't brag tall tales and leave the man in a precarious position to wipe up after the dispersal!

Coming back to Rajeev; yes, he should just back the eff off for a while. Don't use the show to your advantage, man. Play smart, not over-smart. If I were him, I'd try to talk to her in parts and bits every now and then, and then forget it all for the rest of the day. I'd try getting closer to her, gradually, over the course of time. Rajeev needs to calm down a bit.

And thanks for starting the thread, Dexy. I really wanted to start it myself. WTH was Rajeev doing, ranting about bending / bowing low and all to get back to Delnaaz?! Sheesh, man! Grow a pair already! You don't have to be anyone's slave or doormat to make your point. Yes, you love Delnaaz, but try winning her in a dignified manner. Do you really think she'd appreciate a wilted kaddu like you?! She's gonna smack you in the face and ask you to naap your rastaa.
chocobear thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

Seriously what the heck was that? He keeps running after Delnaz trying to zip her up when she's clearly not comfortable with allowing him to do so. She is not his wife anymore, she is his ex wife. By that token, she is just like any other woman in the house. He has no claims over her. He needs to drop the patronizing act. Sheesh...what the hell is up with that guy?🤢

He is doing his job. He has got a hefty paycheck for doing all those things...delu delu, chutney speeches and those stuffs. ðŸ¤¢
viknandera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
rajeev acting like immature person
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Wasn't Rajeev a badass in KSBKBT and some other serials? I had no idea the man is so weak and drop-down emotional in real life!

😆