Koyal thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys,

Last year I could watch the episodes in Canada, but this year when I went on the bigg boss site, the videos don't seem to come up, it states that the videos are not available in my geographic area or something like that... could somebody please let me know if there is any website where I can see all the episodes?

Thank you

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Big Boss official website is horrible this year... Videos doesn't show up for US as well..
Koyal thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
If Salman is reading these posts, maybe he should interfere and let us also see the videos since we don't get the channel here... 
Millie. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i shall start posting them from today
Koyal thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mayandrah

i shall start posting them from today

Hi are you saying, we in Canada will be able to see them, if so pls. let us know the website where we need to go to watch them..

Thanks
This content was originally posted by: Koyal

Hi are you saying, we in Canada will be able to see them, if so pls. let us know the website where we need to go to watch them..

Thanks

on you-tube subscribe this channel sweetybollywood

Koyal thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ymodi25

To see good qlty videos,...

( see it quickly,.. they erase fast )

Bookmark this link,
it has all shows and all vdos in HD - Full in one clip
and make FULL screen while watching,.. - HD.

youtube.com/user/BBSeason6?feature=CAwQwRs%3D

also,...( add h t t p and w w w )

OR,...
dailymotion.com/video/xu5mpo_bigg-boss-season-6-7th-october-2012pt8_shortfilms

( on  this page, at the bottom,.. click on " show more videos / see next pages "  and all parts are there from 1 to 8 - make full screen - HD )

Thanks guys/girls - will wait for them to be uploaded...😛
Koyal thumbnail
Just an update, if anyone is interested, desirulez.net also has all the updated videos...