How u found the Mango Man Kashif till now?

Poll Question :

How u found Kashif till now?

Poll Choice
Irritating
Funny (un.intentionally)
Instigator
Tries hard to be clever, but is kinda dumb
Entertainment, entertainment, entertainment
Over confident
Tharki
Baywakoof
Extremely clever & sharp
Anything else (your own view in comments)
Login To Vote
Posted: 11 years ago
Your views about him as a person till now on the show ?
plz share
batameez, mannerless, Instigator, Over confident, clever

😡😡😡😡😡😡
Alll of the above ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜†
Anything and everything, but I love my mango man and his tharkipan Edited by -Chandramukhi- - 11 years ago
As a KRK FAN I love him. The celebrities are just jealous of him.

KASHIF RULES, spec his FINGER tor daloonga wala dialogue.

Keep it rocking KASHIF.
I think, given his personality and antics on the show, he's quite a lonesome dove in real life. He's trying way too hard to make an impression - and a positive one, that too - but has been failing miserably, nonetheless. The way he's behaved in the past couple of days is a sure-shot sign of his worthless ego, an unfulfilled prophecy of ruling over the people around him, and a load of unwarranted arrogance that's only explainable by the man himself! His petulant self knows no bound. The way he tried threatening Bigg Boss of amputating / fracturing Rajiv's limbs at the next instance of an unshared brawl with him, it gave the viewers an impression that he thinks highly of himself, thereby possessing an absolutely demented disposition that's beyond repair, therapy, or counseling.
I tried to give him a chance and understand him. But then he just keeps giving me a reason to find him irritating and in the end all I can say is that he's very irritating. He is as common as any celebrity and that's all I can think in the end.
Originally posted by bwtsweetu

batameez, mannerless, Instigator, Over confident, clever

😡

ufff someone is really mad at mango man 😆
kashif knows that he is not a celebrity thats why he is making everyone his friend so that nobody will nominate him but i think he will be nominated next week and will be thrown out of the house i hate him and dnt want him in the house.
Originally posted by zarfishan1983

kashif knows that he is not a celebrity thats why he is making everyone his friend so that nobody will nominate him but i think he will be nominated next week and will be thrown out of the house i hate him and dnt want him in the house.

Hi Zarfishan, how r u... remember u from the last season as being one of Juhi's big fans... who u r supporting this year btw