Sana lied about her Ad... it was indeed VULGAR

Posted: 11 years ago
someone put the alternate ad of TOING with monkeys and I was convinced it is not vulgar.

But after watching today's episode when Sana talked about the REAL ad in Saari which I searched and man..it was indeed vulgar... Sana was lying (or maybe she has higher standards) that it was not vulgar at all.

Well the definition of Vulgar does not necessarily mean showing nude body or something on those lines. Injecting vulgar gestures, expressions and double meanings is the worst form of vulgarity imo
and the ad has that in it

1. Sana stretching the underwear to the core (implying stretching something else) and than suddenly after the full stretch, suddenly sit with such a vulgar way that made u puke over the thought behind it

2. Her "ragarnaa" of the underwear with cheap expressions and women watching her with desire in their eyes

3. Then shaking it with both of her hands with closed eyes... yukkk

4. Then dipping it in water and taking it out with such shameless expressions and women around her watching her with amusement added more vulgarity... coupled with the yeh toh bada TOING TOING adds more dirt to the proceedings.
The all women in the ad fantasizing on a man's underwear is sheer yukkk

Even Govinda's song Sarkaye liyo khattya was having the couple fully clothed, but the meanings and actions were so vulgar that there was a huge controversy over this song
this ad's case is same, it is double meaning to the crudest level

So I don't agree with Sana's statement that it was not a vulgar ad at all

watch it yourself and decide

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kx9HejVzHDI[/YOUTUBE]

I think, if she did that ad in a bikini, it would've been more morally acceptable.
Also the tagline of this ad is "AMUL MACHO...CREATED FOR FANTASIES"
and they have shown the FANTASIES in a crude vulgar way, justifying the tagline fully
Originally posted by tanya.91

2. Her "ragarnaa" of the underwear with cheap expressions and women watching her with desire in their eyes

Edited by hardyboy09 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by hardyboy09

come on I was just explaining that vulgar ad
I don't like this girl ðŸ¤¢
I was expecting so much more, this ad was a let down
Women like a big cock, what's wrong with that?
i think she will be the veena malik of this season...Don't be in a shock if u see her washing underwear of mens like veena used to wash underwear of Ashmit and Hrishant...
She was WASHING a underwear -------technically just a PIECE OF CLOTH -----people may find it vulgar ---if they really fantasize it WAY beyond it ----@@ / -  Like SALMAN said referring to those 3 monkeys ----- " BURA MAT SOCHO" == @@