Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by-Tu.To.Pagli.Hai

Yes, i am voting for him since he is one whom i find very hot and handsome. I pray- he stays in show and Sopna goes out this week.

hmm..
simplypurple thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
If I could, I would. Only because he's sane. And I want there to be a little focus on him. He's rather quiet. Plus, I dislike the Bhojpuri guy Nirahua the most.
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by-simplypurple

If I could, I would. Only because he's sane. And I want there to be a little focus on him. He's rather quiet. Plus, I dislike the Bhojpuri guy Nirahua the most.

Niruha is other guy whom i dislike to the core. I don't get whence did BB bring such uncouth who does not know what they should do and what not in show. Aseem though is far better than this MC niruha. I hope he goes out.
ilovetrashtv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I voted for him in this poll although I don't vote at all in any reality show. ðŸ˜†

Aseem does look a little out of sorts but he needs to pull up his socks and do something interesting if he wants to survive. Nirahua has an extensive fanbase. UP-Bihar audiences love him and they would save him. I find him annoying. Kissen and Tiwari at least had personality to justify their longish stay in the house. This Nirahua guy seems intimidated by the group which is why he is seen talking more to the cameras ðŸ˜†
Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Not voting for anyone... But wanna see him another week
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
NO.. actually i voted for  kodak and sapna