Shweta Tiwari and Raja Chaudhar HAPPILY Divorced!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

Shweta Tiwari and Raja Choudhary 'happily' divorced

Tina Krishnan | Oct 10, 2012, 13:20PM IST
 Article     ?
Shweta Tiwari and Raja Choudhary were stuck in a troubled relationship. The duo wanted to end their relationship since a long time and it seems the day has finally arrived. Shweta and Raja have finally got their divorced sanctioned by the judge. The two are now free to marry a person of their choice. It is said that marriages are made in heaven, but the duo's case seems to be very different as divorce is proving to be a bliss for them. Raja announced this on a social networking site with a picture, which showcases Shweta-Raja and the couple's divorce papers.

On one hand, Raja wants to enjoy his single hood and on the other hand, Shweta is throwing a grand party to celebrate her freedom.

When we contacted Shweta, she seemed on cloud nine. Her happiness had no bounds as she was feeling free from the clutches of Raja. She said, "I'm very excited and happy that I'm free from Raja. It is a big day for me as I will never forget all the hardships that I went through when I was in a relationship with Raja. I'm throwing a party on the 12th and want to celebrate it to the fullest."

We also contacted Raja Chaudhary who confirmed the news and was happy about the legal separation, "Yes, finally we are legally divorced after almost 6 years. Will now enjoy my single hood and want to concentrate on work."

Well, we wish both of them a happy life ahead.

wow...loll

atleast theyre both positive about it and moving on...thats nice
Edited by mango-frost - 11 years ago
Finally the two most talked about contestants of Bigg Boss Shweta and Raja are divorced.
Congratulationz to all Shweta fans !!
Finally she is free from clutches of Raja.All Shweta fans must also party along with her.🥳🥳
Such a good news this is.Really happy n relieved to hear this news.🤗🤗

Raja posted this photo on FB :

Aur divorce ho gaya :  (lolz such a looser he is 😆)

Not related to BB6 show.

Please do not post articles on past as well as present contestant personal life.

Regards,
BB6 DT