•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
i dont know a topic like this can be treated under this forum...

hugs...now a days in almost all reality show i can see people hugging each other...

its not a etiquette like thing...the contestants hug each other...for each and every moment...even if they are common  or stars...what ever the situation hug is a must...

i dont have any problem with this hugging...but from where do this etiquette came from...

the western culture...i dont think...there also the hugging happens between friends only...

not with collegues...or others...there is way to treat formally or friendly...

in Biggboss yesterday i saw rajeev hugging all the females..😆😆

and last kashif and karishma...

i know in biggboss lotmore happnd than this hugging...😆
but now a days its a fashion or inculcated manners in indian television...

i can understand the teens or college students hugs each other..that too only with their friends..they wont go an hug a person who they met yesterday...may be shake hand will be there..
actually i also find it strange that how u can hug a person if you know only from 2 days. Kaahif hugging Krishna sounded strange to me.( that's what he wanted) 😆
he is kinda unknown to u,so how come u are at ease to hug him
hugging friends is common but unknowns is 😕
rajeev is kind of flirty!! Poor Dalnaz
No comments about the hugging bit it varies from person to person the situational field plays a role as well. Anyway.

People talk about Kashif being touchy& tharki, but Rajeev is way ahead of him, he uses any excuse/opportunity to get clingy with a girl under any pretext but gets away with it cause he plays it smart with his general conduct in the house being well mannered unlike Kashif.
fashion hy boss after all its bigg boss😉