Very funny indeed! :-)
87%
Not funny! :-(
12%
Total Votes : 41
Posted: 2012-10-09T23:48:24Z

IF YOU HAVE A TWISTED SENSE OF HUMOUR & ENJOY FUN-THREADS LIKE THIS ONE, 

PERIODICALLY,

DO CHECK THIS STICKY MASTER THREAD LINK TO ENSURE, YOU DIDN'T MISS A SIMILAR THREAD! Tongue 

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3240082

*********************************************************************************************************

Its early days of BB-5 and very difficult to judge various facets of many BB-6 House inmates, but I must say one inmate surely has floored me.Ouch

When he / she first entered, I thought is he/she Dharam Paaji's (Dharmender's), youngest son that I do not know of, entering BB-6 House in a skirt that Dharam Paa Ji wore years ago in Manmohan Desai blockbuster "Dharam-Veer"?Shocked

I mean come on, you guys start laughing at nothing. Be honest! When Sapna Bhavnani first entered the BB House, didn't she look something like this?Embarrassed

Blonde hair were adding to confusion and for a moment, I assumed,  he / she, could be Alexander from Sikandere-Azam as well!Ermm

Since I had no clue about this lady, (yeah, by now I had discovered she was indeed a she), I googled her out and it was obvious the lady is a dare devil, trend setting kind of person in real life!ClapStar

Few of her Dare-devil Pics (all can't be posted for obvious reasons):Embarrassed

Now that's what has left me stumped.Cry

What was all that fuss like,"Big Boss mein Nanga Naach hota hai, Main 'Us Type' ki naheen hoon bhai, Main waisi ladki naheen hoon----Mera toh thoda sa cleavage expose ho jaaye toh main ghar se naheen nikal sakti-----Main waisi naheen hoon----Bollywwod mein kya hota hai?----- Nanga Naach hota hai Bhai, -----Main kraantikaari hoon----Main waisi naheen hoon bhaai."WackoWackoWackoWacko

No wonder some ancient Rishi-Muni, who was at the receiving end because of his twin faceted, perhaps Gemini wife, lamented in frustration," "Triya charitram, Purushasya bhagyam, Devo Na Janati, Kuto Manushya??" ---Loosely translated, it means, "Character (Corrrectly it means MOOD SWINGS actually), of a woman and a man's destiny, even Gods are unable to predict / gauge, what chance does a man stand to predict either of the two?"

PS: A real Naalayak student translated the above Shloka as," "Ladki ke charitra aur Ladke ke bhaagya ko Devata bhi nahin jaan sakte, fir Manushya toh Simply KUTTA HAI!"GeekOuchConfused

Edited by cruiser51 - 2012-10-18T05:04:55Z
53 Likes this
Posted: 2012-10-10T00:04:56Z
Cruiser ji U r amazingg...so creative with words & pic!!!

Oh gosh those pic!!! Esp dharmendra LOL

And Yes about Sapna, I like her talk on womens rights but she herself has contradicting actions & talk!!! Good person but v odd!! Look at her previous pic & recent statements so diff!!!
1 Likes this
Tony_StraK786

[Content Removed]
Posted: 2012-10-10T00:09:26Z
ROFL 
0 Likes this
Posted: 2012-10-10T00:11:05Z
ROFLROFLROFL And She says i did'nt exposeROFLROFLROFL I am not that type of Girl, Lady here it shows ur typeROFLROFLROFL Thnxx for the Pm dear
1 Likes this
Posted: 2012-10-10T00:11:54Z
One of the best post in this bigg boss forum so far LOL...well done cruiser bro Clap
3 Likes this
Posted: 2012-10-10T00:12:25Z
Blondie dharam paaji Tongue but i do like her for her bindaas style
2 Likes this
Posted: 2012-10-10T00:13:49Z
Originally posted by DiviNitya

Cruiser ji U r amazingg...so creative with words & pic!!!

Oh gosh those pic!!! Esp dharmendra LOL

And Yes about Sapna, I like her talk on womens rights but she herself has contradicting actions & talk!!! Good person but v odd!! Look at her previous pic & recent statements so diff!!!

Good to see you Nitya Ji...Missed your comments on my other two threads! Tongue

Well, I don't take all this seriously...all have their own contradictions and Sapna seems to be having her own. Smile

Just pointing out the lighter side of hers!Smile
0 Likes this