Found the post.....

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

IF YOU HAVE A TWISTED SENSE OF HUMOUR & ENJOY FUN-THREADS LIKE THIS ONE, 

PERIODICALLY,

DO CHECK THIS STICKY MASTER THREAD LINK TO ENSURE, YOU DIDN'T MISS A SIMILAR THREAD! 😛 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3240082

*********************************************************************************************************

Its early days of BB-5 and very difficult to judge various facets of many BB-6 House inmates, but I must say one inmate surely has floored me.

When he / she first entered, I thought is he/she Dharam Paaji's (Dharmender's), youngest son that I do not know of, entering BB-6 House in a skirt that Dharam Paa Ji wore years ago in Manmohan Desai blockbuster "Dharam-Veer"?😲

I mean come on, you guys start laughing at nothing. Be honest! When Sapna Bhavnani first entered the BB House, didn't she look something like this?😳

Blonde hair were adding to confusion and for a moment, I assumed,  he / she, could be Alexander from Sikandere-Azam as well!🤔

Since I had no clue about this lady, (yeah, by now I had discovered she was indeed a she), I googled her out and it was obvious the lady is a dare devil, trend setting kind of person in real life!👏⭐️

Few of her Dare-devil Pics (all can't be posted for obvious reasons):😳

Now that's what has left me stumped.😭

What was all that fuss like,"Big Boss mein Nanga Naach hota hai, Main 'Us Type' ki naheen hoon bhai, Main waisi ladki naheen hoon----Mera toh thoda sa cleavage expose ho jaaye toh main ghar se naheen nikal sakti-----Main waisi naheen hoon----Bollywwod mein kya hota hai?----- Nanga Naach hota hai Bhai, -----Main kraantikaari hoon----Main waisi naheen hoon bhaai."

No wonder some ancient Rishi-Muni, who was at the receiving end because of his twin faceted, perhaps Gemini wife, lamented in frustration," "Triya charitram, Purushasya bhagyam, Devo Na Janati, Kuto Manushya??" ---Loosely translated, it means, "Character (Corrrectly it means MOOD SWINGS actually), of a woman and a man's destiny, even Gods are unable to predict / gauge, what chance does a man stand to predict either of the two?"

PS: A real Naalayak student translated the above Shloka as," "Ladki ke charitra aur Ladke ke bhaagya ko Devata bhi nahin jaan sakte, fir Manushya toh Simply KUTTA HAI!"🤓😕

Edited by cruiser51 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ReallyCool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Cruiser ji U r amazingg...so creative with words & pic!!!

Oh gosh those pic!!! Esp dharmendra 😆

And Yes about Sapna, I like her talk on womens rights but she herself has contradicting actions & talk!!! Good person but v odd!! Look at her previous pic & recent statements so diff!!!
Arnav90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
🤣🤣🤣 And She says i did'nt expose🤣🤣🤣 I am not that type of Girl, Lady here it shows ur type🤣🤣🤣 Thnxx for the Pm dear
nishu786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
One of the best post in this bigg boss forum so far 😆...well done cruiser bro 👏
boredsoul thumbnail
Blondie dharam paaji 😛 but i do like her for her bindaas style
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Originally posted by: DiviNitya

Cruiser ji U r amazingg...so creative with words & pic!!!

Oh gosh those pic!!! Esp dharmendra 😆

And Yes about Sapna, I like her talk on womens rights but she herself has contradicting actions & talk!!! Good person but v odd!! Look at her previous pic & recent statements so diff!!!

Good to see you Nitya Ji...Missed your comments on my other two threads! 😛

Well, I don't take all this seriously...all have their own contradictions and Sapna seems to be having her own. 😊

Just pointing out the lighter side of hers!😊
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Be.A.Rebel

🤣 lmao 🤣

Glad you enjoyed Munna--Mere Bhaai! 🤗😛
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Thanks for laughing vicky ji! 😛
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
  😆

Wow thanks for posting those pics...The way she is dressed is contradictory to her yesterday's lecture

-Cruiser- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arnav90

🤣🤣🤣 And She says i did'nt expose🤣🤣🤣 I am not that type of Girl, Lady here it shows ur type🤣🤣🤣 Thnxx for the Pm dear

Just highlighting lighter side of her skirt and macho entry...nothing serious...all those in that house and we, have our own contradictions!😛