Kotak and Kashif ki prem kahani

Posted: 11 years ago
Am i missing something here..why did Kashif become so friendly with Kotak? is he already her friend before entering the house? Kotak is chalu...acted as if she is liking all his friendly and flirty acts but talks behind him saying that he is flirting.
Because she is hot? Its a case of ladki dekhi muh se seeti baaji haath se taali...😆
Originally posted by Chits1

Am i missing something here..why did Kashif become so friendly with Kotak? is he already her friend before entering the house? Kotak is chalu...acted as if she is liking all his friendly and flirty acts but talks behind him saying that he is flirting.

🤣
i hope that karishma's choice is not that bad to choose someone like him 🤢
kotak is maha chalu and kashif is maha lattu ðŸ¤£
Lolzz Kotak did telugu movies and this guy is from hyd itseems (said in intro) & as we came to know he was doing fight scenes in movies like Wanted n such so u never know!!! He might have worked in telugu movie stunts too & she might know him if this is scripted but that kashif guy is seriously annoying to me no matter whhat!!
i dont know bt i think this khasif is not am admi cuz wt i feel i saw him im nt sure 
i think both have been sister brother now . as far as i know even karishma is not interested in that douchebag.. may be we get to see some romantic footage of that lady with Niketan further .. who knows  though what happens/.Edited by ~Attractive~ - 11 years ago
Kothak's loving the attention really...it's just a front she puts on in front of the other's.
Originally posted by shaz2009

Kothak's loving the attention really...it's just a front she puts on in front of the other's.

I agree.She is enjoying all the attention from Kashif and telling Sapna that he is flirting.