Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Urvashi is juhi and Kashif is Sid - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: TheRowdiest

how abt Pooja mishra ... pre planned dialogues ( spare me , talk to my hand )  and psycho pyscho, dual personality game to get the short cut fame 😉

Kaashif is pooja mishra 

PM didn't plan anything she was all natural👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: Mrsimisam

Ah i too cant bear dat Dexy...Urvashi is one sherni...much more self reliant who doesn't need a pooja bedi or a sky...she wont go around shouting and den start crying and all...brave lady u knw...😊

agree , she was awesome in meethi choori 
lkymeme thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ya hes same like sid 🤢
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Whether Urvashi Is Juhi or Kashif is Sid..as long as they provide us with some spice..that is all we need..LOL
* Unnati * thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Sid was never a pervert !  He was a kid , probably naive & with a foot-in-mouth syndrome who may I also dare say kinda redeemed himself later & went out clean, having earned the mass' respect. His equation with girls was never as pathetic as Kashif's is. Sonali, Laxmi , Shraddha & Mandy ..all of them ran out to greet him on the stage. He was loyal as a friend to Sonali & also stood by Mehak  I for one adored him & I don't think that is or can ever be the case with Kashif. Sid was a kid, Kashif's a man ( a disgrace sadly )

He neither knows how to behave himself in front of Karishma , nor does he know how to talk politely to Women considerin which, Urvashi showed him his place.
Edited by * Unnati * - 11 years ago
Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: * Unnati *

Sid was never a pervert !  He was a kid , probably naive & with a foot-in-mouth syndrome who may I also dare say kinda redeemed himself later & went out clean, having earned the mass' respect. His equation with girls was never as pathetic as Kashif's is. Sonali, Laxmi , Shraddha & Mandy ..all of them ran out to greet him on the stage. He was loyal as a friend to Sonali & also stood by Mehak  I for one adored him & I don't think that is or can ever be the case with Kashif. Sid was a kid, Kashif's a man ( a disgrace sadly )

He neither knows how to behave himself in front of Karishma , nor does he know how to talk politely to Women considerin which, Urvashi showed him his place.

I agree Sid was loads better (I cannot believe I am saying these words😆). He was at least never a pervert.

As for Urvashi, I still have hope for her. I pray she doesn't turn out to be a Juhi. I do not think I can bear another Juhi.