Urvashi is juhi and Kashif is Sid

Posted: 11 years ago
Hope kashif does hungama like Sid and Urvashi is like Juhi.
Kashif is Mahek who used to instigate others and pick fights on purpose just like him.
Not Sid but Amar...today anyway.Today's fight between Kashif and Urvashi was reminiscent of the fight between Amar and Juhi in the beginning of season 5. Both Juhi and Urvashi made baat ka batangad.🥱 I'm not liking Urvashi at all. I had a lot of respect for her because she's a single mom, is brutally honest and all that jazz but she seems unnecessarily haughty and is reminding me of the annoying Juhi at this point.
Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

Not Sid but Amar...today anyway.Today's fight between Kashif and Urvashi was reminiscent of the fight between Amar and Juhi in the beginning of season 5. Both Juhi and Urvashi made baat ka batangad.🥱 I'm not liking Urvashi at all. I had a lot of respect for her because she's a single mom, is brutally honest and all that jazz but she seems unnecessarily haughty and is reminding me of the annoying Juhi at this point.

yeah,Urvashi is defi annoying just like Juhi.Hope this young boy Kashif does some hungama like Sid..LOL
Originally posted by tanya.91

Kashif is Mahek who used to instigate others and pick fights on purpose just like him.

Yeah He is more like Mahek - instigating king and show others in bad light / also idhar ki baat udhar types- and khud bechara aam aadmi  - Remember how Mahek used to say - Pura Hindustan dekh raha hai 😆
Originally posted by Nishita123

Yeah He is more like Mahek - instigating king and show others in bad light / also idhar ki baat udhar types- and khud bechara aam aadmi  - Remember how Mahek used to say - Pura Hindustan dekh raha hai 😆

haha exactly... she was one hell of a nasty drama queen  😆

Nooo pls dnt compare Urvashi wid Juhi...😒
Originally posted by Mrsimisam

Nooo pls dnt compare Urvashi wid Juhi...😒

Tumhare muh mein ghee shakkar. I hope Urvashi isn't Juhi or more like will not turn into a Juhi. Ain't nobody worse than Juhi when it comes to soap queens on reality shows.😆😆
Originally posted by tanya.91

how abt Pooja mishra ... pre planned dialogues ( spare me , talk to my hand )  and psycho pyscho, dual personality game to get the short cut fame ðŸ˜‰

Kaashif is pooja mishra 
Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

Tumhare muh mein ghee shakkar. I hope Urvashi isn't Juhi or more like will not turn into a Juhi. Ain't nobody worse than Juhi when it comes to soap queens on reality shows.😆😆

Ah i too cant bear dat Dexy...Urvashi is one sherni...much more self reliant who doesn't need a pooja bedi or a sky...she wont go around shouting and den start crying and all...brave lady u knw...😊