Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Go Kashif Go ! - Page 2

Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I like the way,Kashif argued with that arrogant Urvashi Dholakia.Uska tho woh dhol baja ke rahega ! looking forward to more spicy fights😆 Edited by Chits1 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanya.91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Chits1

I like the way,Kashif argued with that arrogant Urvashi Dholakia.Uska tho woh dhol baja ke rahega ! looking forward to more spicy fights😆

I dont think so Urvashi was arrogant. She was just trying to tell Kashif to behave and be in his limits in a firm way, but Kashif was repeating the same insulting antics on her again & again.
bluntboldbindas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Kashif is a attention seeker.only two days and I just can not tolerate this guy.i think last six months he observed all the bb previous seasons over n over and he did not waste a single day to star his drama.whatever he is doing just for the trp and to be in the lime light.
Urvashi was not arrogant at all.she is senior artist ,she is a mother of two teenagers and she knows how to handle this type of  man very well.she was absolutely right .
Edited by abhay12 - 11 years ago
Khashit ki sab bhajayenge!
tanya.91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: DejaVu.

Khashit ki sab bhajayenge!

yeah he is a punching bag this season 😆
Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Kashif rocks! He is entertainment!
nik18 thumbnail
Yes... He is completely annoying... Urvashi was just asking him to entertain them... But he was too rebellious to them... Even Sayantani said he was crossing the limits now... 
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Yea Go Kaship Go

...and never come back.

😆
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWweqP_ZWbg[/YOUTUBE]
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Damn! Kashif is one of my best friend's name. I can't even think of improvising it. 😆

Urvashi was neither arrogant, nor snobbish. Everyone was given a task. Urvashi and her partner did the needful by doing their assigned tasks. Kashif, on the other hand, was assigned to be a jester/joker. The least he could have done was entertain people in a civilized manner, instead of acting like a jerk and displaying his worth on a public platform. He's the lesser, more-juvenile version of last year's tantrum king, Sky Walker the phuski-paad talker.