Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: -Xaffron-

Is this is a member only, invitee only thread, or is this not the place for that either?

Does it say invites only anywhere? πŸ˜† It is a free for all discussion thread line any other. It is always free for all, until any mud wrestling begins.

Although, it is imperative that anyone who wishes to contribute to the unspoiler dispatches be wicked sarcastic and have a dark soul. πŸ˜›

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: return_to_hades

Does it say invites only anywhere? πŸ˜† It is a free for all discussion thread line any other. It is always free for all, until any mud wrestling begins.

Although, it is imperative that anyone who wishes to contribute to the unspoiler dispatches be wicked sarcastic and have a dark soul. πŸ˜›

Tai, you know I always loved you for a reason, right! πŸ˜† Alright, I'll surely contribute once my chauvinist time allows me to snip the shackles off that restrain the writer in me. πŸ˜†
Sphallolalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Big Bird and 'the chair' and ripped CK toy boys and 'toing' girl ripped to ribbons...I lovesπŸ˜†
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ahahahahaha. *deep breath* 🀣
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Kanye West and Chris Brown call out Sapna's bullshit

(Reuters) October 30th: The two American hip hop super stars held a press conference to defend their friend Salman Khan and call out the outrageously untrue and slanderous accusations leveled by celebrity hairstylist Sapna Bhavnani against Salman Khan.

"It is just f**king bullshit" Kanye said eloquently. Him and Bollywood superstar Salman Khan have been long time friends. In fact the perpetual bachelor Salman Khan is known to turn to Kanye West for advice with the ladies. A TMZ poll earlier this year had concluded that hip hop stars indeed have a way with bitches. Kanye said that he was very impressed with Salman Khan's hosting of Bigg Boss this season and that has followed all of Kanye's advice. Kanye was particularly proud of the way Salman set Sapna in her place earlier this weekend. Kanye explained his philosophy on how to handle women like Sapna when they make outrageous claims. "Sapna Imma happy for you. Imma let them finish, but Imma gonna tell you now no matter what you say, it is about the money" Thats how Kanye states he would have said

Chris Brown then stepped on stage to express his feelings about the "serial woman beater" allegations made against Salman Khan. He said he empathized and felt really sorry for the Bollywood superstar. In fact Chris was so shaken that he broke into tears as he spoke. "You don't just say something like that. It tears a man apart. You know he loves her, you know he cares for her. You can't just call him a serial beater, without knowing the pain he is going to." Chris explained "It is easy to photograph a swollen face or a cut lip, but can you picture a broken heart. Women should not go about making statements like that. It puts a good man in a bad position".

The press conference ended with Souldja Boy performing an encore of his hit single "Crank That" known for its fun filled lyrics like "Superman Dat Ho"

Source: TMZ.com/Kanyeconference

Edited by return_to_hades - 11 years ago