Divyanka turns apsara in Ramayan-Article - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by nneeiill

i also restrict  my comments especially for ramji and sitaji...just to make sure i dont hurt anyone's sentiments..

but i would like to say that what romance means for us

when ram and sita see each other in pushpvatika - it is called "ROMANCE"
When ram and sitaji miss each other and find each other's reflection in moon - it is called ROMANCE
when ram ans sita ji convey their feelings just through eyes in swayamvar hall - it is called ROMANCE
while doing shiv arti ..when ram ji gives side glance to sita ..it is again called ROMANCE...

personally i love the word " LOVE" than romance..

but anyways my pov..

exaclty👏 hats off neilu u said it all and to add

wen lakshmana left urmila and didnt remember her but couldnt sleep for a single night its romance
wen urmila borne all the pain and suffering but didnt shed a single tears its romance

even i love the word love and i read arti's comment she replied in light manner ppl shouldnt be judgemental

piu i m speechless reading ur post
@piu: wow loved the description of love..really in love with ur writing style
Originally posted by Dabulls23

I agree...I want the true pure satvik love which we have witnessed between Lord Rama and Sitaji.  Less is more in this case...We see it their eyes..Same with Devo ke dev Mahadev I could see the love between Lord Shiva and Parvati thru their interactions and eyes...No need to say or show more...It is something the audiance can feel and see by their own imagination..

BTW I am not worried ...Tension leneka nahi deneka 😆
Loved what you both said. And you are right @Dabulls123, both Ram-Sita her and Shiv - Parvati in Mahadev have that unspoken, spiritual connection and thats what is making it beautiful and endearing. Ram- Sita- Laxman have so tough times ahead, one Apsara dance will not harm anybody, with the baraat we will also forget the passage of time and deadlines and enjoy the show.
Originally posted by vids08

Loved what you both said. And you are right @Dabulls123, both Ram-Sita her and Shiv - Parvati in Mahadev have that unspoken, spiritual connection and thats what is making it beautiful and endearing. Ram- Sita- Laxman have so tough times ahead, one Apsara dance will not harm anybody, with the baraat we will also forget the passage of time and deadlines and enjoy the show.

thank u sweeto f or your complement 
Originally posted by luminous02

GYS U ALL KNOW
how laxman kills megnath?
megnath's wife silochna was so "pativrata" wife, she has never think at once about another person except megnath, but in other hand side megnath was not that much "patnivrata" .

laxman's wife urmila she was also same as megnath's wife but in this case laxman too was that much "patnivrata" he never thinks in whole 14 years about his wife also.his full concetration was on lord rama's seva nothing else, he never thinks also about his owned wife.

laxman gets merried with urmila only for his family shake.

that's why laxman kills megnath.

yes, am aware of this story...but am not sure of meghnath not being patnivrata...

coz i have read meghanad and solchana were perfect husband and wife .Solochana was a daughter of vasuki, the king of serpent she was a pious woman and indrajeet loved her back it was that indrajeet had a boon  that one who who follows celibacy for 14 years didnt looked at any woman nor eat and and sleep will be able to kill indrajeet lakshmana never looked at any woman not even sitaji who was along with him all the time besides he didnt slept or ate.

in some versions it is said lakshmana always remembered his wife 

in telgu literature its said wen nidra devi came with boon he asked to give sleep to urmila 
and she slept where as in north india its said nidra devi (in some version narad ) came to lakshmana and he send to urmila there urmila asked for the boon that lakshmana should forget her as she didnot wanted a distraction in his penance...
it is said that wen lakshmana returned to ayodhya he was serving lord rama completely forgetting urmila...urmila also didnt came near  then nidra devi came in the palace and asked lord rama to help her out and help urmila ...lord rama smiled and reminded lakshmana about urmila he took his permission and went in her chamber urmila was sleeping so he was leaving quitely while urmila sensed someone since she was under veil (at that times they use to do ghunghat ) and lakshmana had turned his back she barely recognised him and yelled at him and warned to curse him and then wen he disclose his identity urmila fell in his feet and the first thing she asked was the permission to cry on his arms

in other versions it is said lakshmana use to remember her every single night and her moonlike face didnt let him sleep he use to remain awake guarding ram and sita

Originally posted by nneeiill

yes, am aware of this story...but am not sure of meghnath not being patnivrata...

coz i have read meghanad and solchana were perfect husband and wife .Solochana was a daughter of vasuki, the king of serpent she was a pious woman and indrajeet loved her back it was that indrajeet had a boon  that one who who follows celibacy for 14 years didnt looked at any woman nor eat and and sleep will be able to kill indrajeet lakshmana never looked at any woman not even sitaji who was along with him all the time besides he didnt slept or ate.

in some versions it is said lakshmana always remembered his wife 

in telgu literature its said wen nidra devi came with boon he asked to give sleep to urmila 
and she slept where as in north india its said nidra devi (in some version narad ) came to lakshmana and he send to urmila there urmila asked for the boon that lakshmana should forget her as she didnot wanted a distraction in his penance...
it is said that wen lakshmana returned to ayodhya he was serving lord rama completely forgetting urmila...urmila also didnt came near  then nidra devi came in the palace and asked lord rama to help her out and help urmila ...lord rama smiled and reminded lakshmana about urmila he took his permission and went in her chamber urmila was sleeping so he was leaving quitely while urmila sensed someone since she was under veil (at that times they use to do ghunghat ) and lakshmana had turned his back she barely recognised him and yelled at him and warned to curse him and then wen he disclose his identity urmila fell in his feet and the first thing she asked was the permission to cry on his arms

in other versions it is said lakshmana use to remember her every single night and her moonlike face didnt let him sleep he use to remain awake guarding ram and sita

thank alot neil else it seemed the marriage was forced on him and  he never knew the meaning of  HUSBDANYLOVE😆
Originally posted by vids08

Thank you both so very much for understanding exactly where I was coming from and what I meant..Appreciate everyone's honest comments...I did not mean to offend anyone...As there are many more gyanis here then me the mere Agyani...What do I know 😳  So please carry on with the topic at hand be it abt Divyanka dancing or romance between Lord Rama-Sitaji, Laxman-Urmila...Enjoy!!
Edited by Dabulls23 - 11 years ago
Dabulls, I agree it's nice to see honest opinions and discussion without anyone biting anyone's head off! I enjoyed reading everybody's opinions. Gives insight on different views! Much appreciated! I too enjoy watching Shri Ram and Sitaji's cute eye locks! That's such strong and pure love that it gives me goose bumps talking about it! All I want to say is enjoy the show coz I know, I sure am!