Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luminous02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
ya it is only my POV , i want everything natural in ramayan. i don't want any kind of twisted romance in it. and  inever expected all these things in mytho shows because lord rama , sitaji and laxman all are "pujyaniye" god for us,  we can't treated them as simple human being.
ya actors are playing these divine roles, but now they are in shape of god so we can't expect it all from them that's all. (plez don't take my POV  in wrong  way, i M NOT COMMENTING ANYONE)
Edited by luminous02 - 11 years ago
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: luminous02

don't worry they will not do it all .they have also have fear from god. due to audience wishes, they can not play with god.i know sagars are really doing awesome work they will keep it as long forever.but lord rama and sitaji has love for each other which shows in their eyes.sitaji always supports his husband in each and every difficulties this is only true love, there is nothing to show it. we have seen in ramayan till now everything funtastic and wonderful and i can say with full confidence it will go forward in same way. so don't take tension.

I agree...I want the true pure satvik love which we have witnessed between Lord Rama and Sitaji.  Less is more in this case...We see it their eyes..Same with Devo ke dev Mahadev I could see the love between Lord Shiva and Parvati thru their interactions and eyes...No need to say or show more...It is something the audiance can feel and see by their own imagination..

BTW I am not worried ...Tension leneka nahi deneka 😆
Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

If no dance than why is Romance expected from Mythological stories...If there is one than they will dipict it..

I dont want Ramayan to go silly fictional serial way...I know most people esepecially younger generation want romance in everything...But this is not it.

Hope creatives or Ramayan keep it the way it is supposed tobe..

so a dance by a apsara and pure and divine love came on parallel terms...how could anyone compare fairytdance with divine love of lakshman urmila and ram and sita...anyways there was no fairy dance in the ramayana not atleast before wedding if it is kindly give the reference and ramayana is about love... love towards a brother love towards family love towards a husband love towards a master love for humantiy...love that made sitaji survive among the demons love that made urmila suffer in silence for 14 long years love that made lakshmana served his brother and sister in law whole heartedly yet never remembered urmila once love that made lord rama bear all the pain  love tht made him banish sitamaa yet he never looked at any other woman... 

pothi  padh padh jag muwa pandit bhaya na koy, dhai akshar prem ka padhe so pandit hoy' 
do akshar ram k padh lo yaa dhaai akhaar prem k baat barabar hai atleast younger generation do believe it

and i wanna see  light scenes between the two couple that lead to the great sacrifice whts wrong in that...plz refrain from comments that may lead to havoc again... if u wanna go on ur way ur choice let me voice my opinion and my thought ...

Edited by arti07 - 11 years ago
dharma22 thumbnail
Originally posted by: arti07

so a dance by a apsara and pure and divince love came parallel...how could anyone compare fairytdance with divine love of lakshman urmila and ram and sita...anyways there was no fairy dance in the ramayana not atleast before wedding if it is kindly give the reference and ramayana is about love... love towards a brother love towards family love towards a husband love towards a master love for humantiy...love that made sitaji survive among the demons love that made urmila suffer in silence for 14 long years love that made lakshmana served his brother and sister in law whole heartedly yet never remembered urmila once love that made lord rama suffer all the pain...

'pothi padh padh jag muwa pandit bhaya na koy, dhai akshar prem ka padhe so pandit hoy' 

do akshar ram k padh lo yaa dhaai akhaar prem k baat barabar hai atleast younger generation do believe it

and i wanna see the light scenes between the two couple that lead to the great sacrifice whts wrong in that...plz refrain from comments that may lead to havoc again... if u wanna go on ur way ur choice let me voice my opinion and my thought ...

DEAR ARTI DON'T BE ANGRY BE COOL, YA U R RIGHT. EVERYTHING IS GOING ON INZEETV RAMAYAN THAT IS FUNTASTIC AND IN UPCOMING EPI. ALSO IT WILL BE WONDERFUL.SMILE 
"VAISE U R GYANI  YAAR KITNI SAARI MISAILE DE LETI HO HAHA"NICE
Edited by chahat22 - 11 years ago
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
when we say we want to see sweet moments..we never expect ramayan makers to make love story out of it..we just want subtle scenes ...to bring out the emotions which these characters underwent...there is nothing wrong in that...it adds to beauty of the show...

we loved lakshman and urmila's simple scene...there was only eyeplay..and we just want similar kind of interactions atleast..God descended Earth in human avtaar  and experiences all the emotions which a human feels..be it love,pain,pangs of separation..or watever...

Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

DEAR ARTI DON'T BE ANGRY BE COOL, YA U R RIGHT. EVERYTHING IS GOING ON INZEETV RAMAYAN THAT IS FUNTASTIC AND IN UPCOMING EPI. ALSO IT WILL BE WONDERFUL.SMILE 
"VAISE U R GYANI  YAAR KITNI SAARI MISAILE DE LETI HO HAHA"NICE
[/QUOTE]

nothing like tht actually i have a boarder prespective i want them to concentrate on the relationship rather than all the fillers like apsara dance besides wont it look wierd to see apsara performing infront of lord rama the courtesan were in sugreeva and ravana court ayodhya and mithila ppl were satvik they dont indulged themselves in such activites even the dances were performed by the local tribes necessarily male...if u read the history ...u can find it
besides i m interested to know about lakshman and urmila relationship lord rama and sitmaa glorious love is mentioned in numerous tale but less is known about lakshmana and urmila bond how was their bond???...if i go by ramcharitmanas i would find lakshmana as unfair husband who didnt bid farewell to his griefstricken wife...i m so glad they are showing their bond as well...i m saying this as i m fan of the actor who plays lakshmana as well i love the character of urmila and lakshmana they are my fav character...
i generally dont comment on ramji and sitaji coz i dont want to hurt anyone sentiment here so i refrain myself from posting anything related to them... but i think ppl shouldnt mind my views on lakshmana and urmila they werent god...but if so i wont comment or post any thread from nowonwards
thanks for ur comment and ur appreciation it was nice to talking with u all ðŸ¤—...
Edited by arti07 - 11 years ago
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
i also restrict  my comments especially for ramji and sitaji...just to make sure i dont hurt anyone's sentiments..

but i would like to say that what romance means for us

when ram and sita see each other in pushpvatika - it is called "ROMANCE"
When ram and sitaji miss each other and find each other's reflection in moon - it is called ROMANCE
when ram ans sita ji convey their feelings just through eyes in swayamvar hall - it is called ROMANCE
while doing shiv arti ..when ram ji gives side glance to sita ..it is again called ROMANCE...

personally i love the word " LOVE" than romance..

but anyways my pov..
Edited by nneeiill - 11 years ago
luminous02 thumbnail
@nneeiill
i m agree with u. really it is only called romance but there is lot of person their thought are different about this words.I was talking about these persons only(if anyone hurts so plez ignore it , it is my POV)
these scenes u have spoken about these are my most fevourit scenes from whole show.
Edited by luminous02 - 11 years ago
Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Who said Love or romance is only for human beings ? One must actually not forget that we all "Atmas" are the ansh (or the derivatives or parts ) of the ultimate atama(Paramatma or Gods) .Even in all human beings the paramatama resides in tiny forms .
REF:Sankhyakarika ,Traka vigyan,Vedanta philosophy ,Mimansa philosophy..
So if we actually ask or demand for love in a mytho show that does not mean at all that we expect SILLY EYELOCKS or DUPATTA FLYING OR AN ALPHA MALE PUSHING THE FEMALE ON THE WALL..NO !! NO AT ALL!!
By Love we mean the love that is the purest form of devotion.Love is in the core of the universe,the formidable creation of the Almighty,enriched by compassion and vibrating emotions.It is in the poetry and proses written by the romantics deceived by their beloved.It is in the heart of people bent with age devoid of the warmth and affection of the younger generation.Love seeps from the eyes of a mother while feeding her infant from her own bosom.It resides in the heart of a friend,in the mind of a child ,in the eyes of people.Love is a sunshine amidst the bewildering torments of adverse fortune,a tear drop showering mercy, a joy for the sorrow,a burning lamp in the darkness of despair,a soothing for the savage heart ,a balm for the burnt scars due to the deceitful ways of the world,a an eternal bond of mutual understanding.Love is in sacrifice ,devotion,dedication and selfless service .LOVE IS DOUBLE BLESSED.
So by LOVE AND ROMANCE, it means the wonderful feelings described above,The tiny tender and subtle moments which touch the heart,the UNCONDITIONAL LOVE OF A BROTHER ,A DUTY DONE WITH AFFECTION, A LAMENT OF THE LONELY HEART OF A WOMAN WHO IS BOUND BY DUTY YET IN HER HEART FEELS AND YEARNS FOR LOVE, THE UTMOST REVERENCE AND DEVOTION OF ANOTHER WOMAN WHO LEAVES THE LUXURIES OF LIFE ONLY TO PROVE HERSELF AS AN ARDHANGAINI IN THE TRUE SENSE OF THE WORD.
Romance and love to me is this...And there is nothing wrong if we demand such scenes .Zee TV ramyan has been very subtle in showing the wonderful ROMANCE.Whether its the pushpa vatika scene where THE PURE UNALLOYED LOVE OF RAM AND SITA BRILLIANTLY SHINES THROUGH THEIR EYES ..The gazing at the moon sequence where two INCOMPLETE SOULS MISS EACH OTHER ...The Lakshman Urmila encounter where the hurt anguish ,pull of two souls destined to be together yet with different perspectives
ALL THESE AND MANY MORE!! For us LOVE and ROMANTIC moments are defined like this...I actually demand more such scenes .Where LOVE blooms and SEEPS THROUGH THE EYES!!
I LOVE ZEE TV RAMAYAN AND ALL THE WONDERFUL ACTORS WHO BRING SUCH WAMTH AND BEAUTY TO THE SHOW!!BTW me too enjoying these lovely discussions with you all!!
luminous02 thumbnail
GYS U ALL KNOW
how laxman kills megnath?
megnath's wife silochna was so "pativrata" wife, she has never think at once about another person except megnath, but in other hand side megnath was not that much "patnivrata" .

laxman's wife urmila she was also same as megnath's wife but in this case laxman too was that much "patnivrata" he never thinks in whole 14 years about his wife also.his full concetration was on lord rama's seva nothing else, he never thinks also about his owned wife.

laxman gets merried with urmila only for his family shake.

that's why laxman kills megnath.