Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

"I have joined dance classes" : Gurmeet Choudhary

0o0o0o0o0o thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
The charming Gurmeet Choudhary, the winner of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 5 - Dancing with the stars, speaks to us about his life after the dance reality show.

He says, "I miss Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa a lot. Although it was very hectic for me since I had to juggle between 2 shows, I enjoyed the journey a lot. Dancing was fun and I got the opportunity to learn a lot too through this show.'

Gurmeet further added ,'Though Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa has ended I have not stopped dancing(smiles). I have joined dancing classes so that I don't miss dancing. I simply love it.'

When we asked him about his thoughts if he was given a chance to enter the Bigg Boss house, he said, "'Bigg Boss is a very good show but it is difficult to survive in there too".

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/13051-i-have-joined-dance-classes-gurmeet-choudhary.htm

This is a VERY WISE decision by GURMEET _------his DANCE training wasn't finished YET _ better he get back to BASIC and start learning it PROPER WAY @@

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tastahnin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
it would have been better for him if he joined this dance class before coming into jhalak...
akanksha4120 thumbnail
GC ko finaly realise hua ki he cant dance ...usko training ki jarurat hai ...

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
This content was originally posted by-tastahnin

it would have been better for him if he joined this dance class before coming into jhalak...

He joined before JDJ... He mentioned this many times before, in many articles and even his blog...

Edited by Zee_News - 11 years ago
good he is going to dance classes good decision so that he can master it.
he should go to big boss .
Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Why is he lying that he has joined after JDJ? His blog and numerous other articles say he was already attending dance class!! 😕
Flora3333 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
hahaha...that's cool!!! ðŸ˜†