Khasif Qureshi: D first ever Common man in d bb -h

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Khasif Qureshi: The first ever Common man in the Bigg Boss house!

On why Kashif Qureshi was choosen as the common man on the show!

On why Kashif Qureshi was choosen as the common man on the show!

Bigg Boss a leading reality show on Indian television for over five years now, has come back with a bang! The country's most beloved reality show on Colors has some brand new elements in the house; the most 'Alag' fact this season is the introduction of a common man in the house. Khasif Qureshi emerged as the winner amongst three common people who were shortlisted post the lakhs of registrations. Out of these three, one man called Khasif Qureshi from Hyderabad was selected by no one else but Salman Khan himself! The 35 year old is a martial artist, psychological counselor by profession & an avid spiritualist.

He won over Salman Khan by his wit, charm and instant responses. When Salman Khan asked him as to why he should be selected, Khasif said ' "Salman sir aap jis par bhi haat rakh te ho woh pathar bhi heera ban jaata hai, toh aap mere sar pe bhi yeh haat rakh do"!  'Bhai' was floored by his enthusiasm and told the audience to shout it out for the winner amongst the three contenders! Khasif got the best response from the on ground audience as well as they cheered his name out the loudest without doubt! Well, this is the best platform for this talented young man to be a star in the country.

When asked about rubbing shoulders with 14 other celebrities and being under surveillance 24*7, Khasif said, "I'm a common man, I've nothing to hide and the whole idea of exposing myself on national television doesn't scare me at all as I've nothing to hide unlike the other celebrities. According to me, nobody in the Bigg Boss house is a celebrity but a puppet of reality under the Bigg Boss eye." This man is ready to set ablaze the country as the millions of followers can relate to him in the Bigg Boss house. Will this man survive amongst the all the madness, screaming & plotting for the next 98 days?

Edited by rishabjain2 - 11 years ago