TOI: Arun bali as Tarkasurs father

Posted: 11 years ago

Arun Bali as Tarkasur's father in Mahadev!

Tejashree Bhopatkar, TNN | Oct 8, 2012, 02.57PM IST
inShare
Read More:Traingle Films Company|Kartikeya|Devo Ke Dev Mahadev|Arun Bali
Arun Bali as Tarkasur's father in Mahadev!
Arun-Bali
With Kartikeya's birth in Life OK's Devo Ke Dev Mahadev, Tarkasur's death is nearing. The makers ( Traingle Films Company) are on cloud nine these days as Mahadev being the Numero Uno show on the channel and are not leaving any stone unturned to grab larger eye balls. 

As per the track, Tarkasur's father will come into the limelight to save Tarakasur from Kartikeya. Unlike Tarakasur, his father is not evil and will get worried for Tarakasur's impending death. 

To essay the character of Tarakasur's father, the production has roped in the veteran seasoned actor Arun Bali, who is currently seen in two block buster movies, namely Barfi and Oh My God! 

Arun Bali has started shooting for the show. "Its not possible for me to play hero's role at this age so have taken the role of Tarakasur's father in Mahadev," confirmed Arun Bali in a jolly way. 

Audiences fasten the seat belts to witness the fuming battle between Kartikeya and Tarakasur. 

Takkis father???
ehhh???yeh kaha se aya...i havent heard of him...
but i hope they atleast show Takkis brothers!
This looks interesting, though have never read about Taki's father.
The makers are trying their best tomake Taki's exit memorable.
Raj Premi will be remembered as Taki, we'll miss him.
Let's see what his father does for him.
Tanu thanks a lot for sharing this๐Ÿ˜ณ
Shruti,,ur right  actually tarku's brothers should be shown ..
Well going to miss tarku  ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Mere vidhyunmali ke dada ji ki entry. Never heard about him hope for the best.
looks like a positive character who like Shkrachrya and Takkis sons will try to knock some sense into Takki-but as they say vinashkal viprith budhi..
Takki aint gonna listen๐Ÿ˜†
arun bali is a fine actor..looks like the Cvs have planned quite a few people who will cry when Takki dies-including us..
by next week...no Takki...damn ill miss him!
guys this is CV Puran charachter..๐Ÿ˜†..they r going to bring a imaginary charachter for us..so now with us he,Sukki n Changu-Mangu-Tingu will also cry when he Takki will die...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
We should make it grand i mean we should arrange a farewell for all those who has left the show or gonna leave.Edited by foram. - 11 years ago
Ohh another new entrant. It is strange that they are introducing Tarakasur's father so late in the show. Looking forward to seeing him and if it is a positive character would be nice to have him in the show for a while.