A Trip To Vampires House (ON HOLD) - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
A v nice nd change concept.enjoying it a lot.do continue nd pm me whenever u update.
wow new FF...amazing👍🏼
plz PM me..
nice conce😉pt...i loved it but u didnt told the story that what happen in the house how all people died and how pia releases abhay and how they all spend time inside the house...u should also add this one it will be scary and more interesting...

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks everyone who commented and liked this FF. I've updated Chapter One PART-1 and I hope you all will like it. So please do hit on like button and comment on PART-1. 😛
Yay...u finally updated part-1.It was awsm.Poor pia had a awful experience...bt no worries...her blue eyed prince is there to take care of her
Originally posted by Monami_50

Yay...u finally updated part-1.It was awsm.Poor pia had a awful experience...bt no worries...her blue eyed prince is there to take care of her

Yup I finally updated. 🥳 Thanks monami. 😉
nice update😊 the part where u described the dead bodies was really scary... i was thinking if it is the start, what will happen when the story unfolds😭... i think i may start getting nightmares..lol🤣
anyways, i am up for this adventure..👍🏼. continue asap...
its really too much painfull to see such brutal death of someone and dat to ur collegue...
Originally posted by rosamale

nice update😊 the part where u described the dead bodies was really scary... i was thinking if it is the start, what will happen when the story unfolds😭... i think i may start getting nightmares..lol🤣
anyways, i am up for this adventure..👍🏼. continue asap...

Thanks rosa. 😳 When story unfolds, a lot of mysteries will be out and ofcourse it will horrify you when contestants gets killed. 😉