A Trip To Vampires House (ON HOLD) - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by koli97

lovely...plzz nxt asap

Thank you so much koli. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by rosamale

One more ff๐Ÿ˜ฒ from where are you getting these many ideas๐Ÿ˜ƒ hats off to you yaar.๐Ÿ‘.. whenever i see ur ffs, i expect something extraordinary.๐Ÿ˜Š u r soo gud at writing these stuffs... keep going and update asap

Thanks rosa. ๐Ÿ˜ณ This ff idea I got from Aahat celebrity reality show. ๐Ÿ˜† Yup I like to experiment with different concepts, instead of writing samething. ๐Ÿ˜‰
wow! so Piya got sixteeen million rupees as promised.๐Ÿ˜ƒ but poor Piya, she had invited trouble along with it... ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•... But I am glad that Abhay is with her๐Ÿ˜Š Abhay and Piya in same house๐Ÿ˜‰ i was thinking what they will be doing in the house other than fighting the villainsโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคฃ
Originally posted by rosamale

wow! so Piya got sixteeen million rupees as promised.๐Ÿ˜ƒ but poor Piya, she had invited trouble along with it... ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•... But I am glad that Abhay is with her๐Ÿ˜Š Abhay and Piya in same house๐Ÿ˜‰ i was thinking what they will be doing in the house other than fighting the villainsโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคฃ

haha that's the future part. ๐Ÿ˜‰ That won't happened so soon. First chapter will began from the palace itself. ๐Ÿ˜†
Just read Pia's POV on villens.Oho...abhay styng with piya...*ahem ahem*
interesting concept and wonderful updates
OYE U R NOT GOING TO STOP THIS FF๐Ÿ˜ก! ITS MINDBLOWING! ๐Ÿ‘I LOVE IT..๐Ÿ˜ณBAKI FFS BI UPDATE KARLO๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by abhiya_kapi

Thanks trishna. ๐Ÿ˜ณ and the villains. ๐Ÿ˜‰

just nw i read villans intro its nice n warewolf too dat to first time in ur story and omg abhay as pg at pia's house... its gud dat dey r together...

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Bas bahut ho gsya ๐Ÿ˜ก ...mujhe ab kuch sun samajh nahi raha.   .yeh tumne kya like diya...abhiya staying together...uff ab mere mind ke ghode daudne laga...mere dimaag ke soye bhoot jaag Gaye... ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜† ...aur what's this...bhai...hum Bhooton.ke bare mein socho...iss...ff.ko band mat karna warna mai tumhe haunt karti rahungi...