RaYap in KM or new flat?

sreev12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
As we see from last episode that PRK is trying hard to move to a new flat along with Peehu. Meanwhile RAM handed over custody papers to her in the party.

In the coming episodes we may get to see more RaYaP scenes.
But, would we get to see them at KM or the new flat?

Would PRK move to the new flat along with Pihu or would they reach KM?

Share your thoughts guys!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ramdeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Its high time dey shud move on to km but haddi listened her rent convo so he vil help her n rayap are again apart.
Mahi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I don't think Priya will go to KM, she should not go also. Ram has to plead her to come to KM for Peehu's sake, than only she should move to KM,by than we hope according to some articles Aya will change her mind.  We don't want kasamse repeat.
Ramdeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Y shud he plead man she is his legal wife r8 she can go but probably she may think dat her darling sis vil feel bad
Divya23. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i want PRK in new flat n wen RK comes to see peehu der will be no one to disturb dem n for der eyelock n romance session :p
viny_queen thumbnail
i think rajat help priya😲
Annthew thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Would hav preferred 2 see Priya at KM , but since haddi heard her  he might interfere as he is leaving no stones unturned 2 impress her.Priya can go 2 KM with all rights as she is Ram's legal wife & she knows the truth about Ram's remarriage.And if she puts on her sherni avvtar Ram can b tamed in no time.😉
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i feel sudhir will step in and refse to let priya go and meanwhile will lash out at shipra coz as per articel we see that shipra is the one who tells ayesha to not do the worng stuff so right now she needs to be changed form pro ayesha mode as well hence i feel it will be sudhir as till now he dsnt knw that and rajat might just say y take flat come and live with us only as in dubai, however i really dnt want priya rajat interaction for me that is just a filler!!
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i want her in new flat with Peehu until Ram take custody of Peehu...(i don't want but still it will happen) n wen something happen to Peehu or she will crying for her mom PRK will blast in KM with her tigress avtar... i don't think RK will pleade her anytime soon may be will quite seeing Peehu happy...
aditi_34 thumbnail
Well i find it so ironical dat where shipo was let by ram to njoy a luxurious stay in km just b'coz she is priya's mom,here v hav dis woman who cant let his wife n child to live in her house n ya dey happen to be her daughter n grandchild if at all she remembers! Just wonderin wat ram wud have to say wen he gets to know of dis..