•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

Ideas for next track :   Once Ram wins the custody of Pihu, and priya has to leave pihu to Ram and will try to fight case to win her back and pihu will have enough of both her parents. She will run away from home and make both of them find her and in this process both of them can reconcile ..what say guys.

To me today Priya will offer Pihu to Ram and say you take me as her mother, i will not interrupt your life style and way of leaving

I read this earlier in some post, rather than running away she will fall sick
As we all are firing Ram in the present track, may be there is another track to it, as he knows his wife too well and healso knows that she would give away all her rights just to make every one around her happy, he wants to make her realise that some times  she has think of herself, he knows that she can sacrifice to any extent when it comes to her family and especially Ayesha, ( as she said to Rajat that Ayesha's happiness matters more to her than that of her own in the hospital) so I think heis forcing her to choose between Ayesha and Peehu, and as a mother he knows she will choose Peehu over Ayesha and may be just to provoke her he is doing all this custody drama. 

Hope our cvs crate a positive Ram after all this drama as we are thinking.
Please continue posting here:

Ram/Priya/Ayesha Track Predictions Here!

Topic closed.

Regards,
BALH Dev. Team