Frowning U Obsessive Tormentor ADULT (HOLD Pg 13) - Page 8

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by dreamyjennice

Piya marked as abhay ...wow...whats he gonna do now...prepare for hybrids

haha not so soon hybrids haan. 😉 It's an adult ff, you can expect juicy things from Abhay. 😆
Originally posted by MS-meghasharma

amazing update.so pia has been marked 4 abhay.interesting twist .waitin 4 ur further updates.

Thanks megha. 😳 Next update will take some time, as I don't remember what happens next, so update will not be made soon for next chapter. 😕
Dopy,m telling u..tu saare ffs chod de n continue dis one.Its so dark n intense.How cum u remembered doz italic phrases?applause..The place is quite weird n ofcus inhuman.The king has volumes of authority in his voice.Poor piya..though shez of abhay's..but still she is now a part of da evil world.Desperate to know how abhay tortures pia in his own way.Dont want love to come so soon in btwn dem..plz write dis piece 1st..
Originally posted by darkcocoa_renu

Dopy,m telling u..tu saare ffs chod de n continue dis one.Its so dark n intense.How cum u remembered doz italic phrases?applause..The place is quite weird n ofcus inhuman.The king has volumes of authority in his voice.Poor piya..though shez of abhay's..but still she is now a part of da evil world.Desperate to know how abhay tortures pia in his own way.Dont want love to come so soon in btwn dem..plz write dis piece 1st..

haha that's the only reason why I updated so much continuously, kyunki I don't want to forget what I saw in dream. But aage ki part I don't remember that well. I've to re-think what I saw in my dream. Honestly I don't remember those phrases at all. Just a one-two words I remembered and did google search to find what kind of words they were and whatever italian words I used is not what I saw in my dream. They are my own phrases as I found with google translation. 😆 Actual dialogues I don't remember at all. Only the reactions, pain and expressions all these thing I remember very well but dialogues are created by me with help of google search and translation. 😳

Don't worry love is not going to happen so soon, in my dream love never happened between them. It was all about torture, pain and sacrifices, but no love. 😭

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Me first
res
edited
abhay z just a smokingly hot evil.I like it.Poor pia..shez growing so much panicky to her evil vicinity n ofcus ABHAY RAICHAND(raichand e hai na?).His proximity is surely disturbing her n he knows it!first session..cough..dimag me ahem ahem thoughts aa rahe hai..lol..i know passion wala toh its not gonna happen 4 atleast now..lemme guess..umm..he'll either torture her physically by violent means or vl try to rape her..haha..stupid predictions!cntinue soon:-)Edited by darkcocoa_renu - 11 years ago
Nice update ...👏 
i really like quick updates 😉
 well mannered abhay Wohoo😳  
by da way wat is dis first session ? 😕 

Edited by mahi4ever - 11 years ago
pia ka pata nahi but me scared... waiting 4 first session
:-*
by d way chota hai par acha hai but y gold yar main imagine karti hu to surounding seems gloomy... actully i dont feel gud wid gold...
Haila! If the session is what I think it is... Then God help Pia. :P
chotu sa tha Renu.. but I don't mind as long as you update soon..!
ah the session..! waiting to know what it exactly is..!