Frowning U Obsessive Tormentor ADULT (HOLD Pg 13) - Page 11

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 9 years ago
Nice update ...Clap 
i really like quick updates Wink
 well mannered abhay WohooEmbarrassed  
by da way wat is dis first session ? Confused 

Edited by mahi4ever - 9 years ago
Posted: 9 years ago
pia ka pata nahi but me scared... waiting 4 first session
:-*
by d way chota hai par acha hai but y gold yar main imagine karti hu to surounding seems gloomy... actully i dont feel gud wid gold...
Posted: 9 years ago
Haila! If the session is what I think it is... Then God help Pia. :P
Posted: 9 years ago
chotu sa tha Renu.. but I don't mind as long as you update soon..!
ah the session..! waiting to know what it exactly is..!
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by mahi4ever


Nice update ...Clap 
i really like quick updates Wink
 well mannered abhay WohooEmbarrassed  
by da way wat is dis first session ? Confused 



Thanks mahi. Embarrassed
Oops me too don't know. I've no idea, I haven not started writing next part yet. I've to think what I saw in dream then you will come to know about first session. Meantime, keep thinking. LOL
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by trishnawaliya


pia ka pata nahi but me scared... waiting 4 first session
:-*
by d way chota hai par acha hai but y gold yar main imagine karti hu to surounding seems gloomy... actully i dont feel gud wid gold...


Wink  yep she is scared too. LOL
hmm Maybe because they are royals. Confused
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by bookworm-ALS--


Haila! If the session is what I think it is... Then God help Pia. :P


haha do you think god will help her? She is in protected zone, god can't visit her to help her, warna aab tak rescue kar let waha se. WinkLOLLOL
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Divya6696


chotu sa tha Renu.. but I don't mind as long as you update soon..!
ah the session..! waiting to know what it exactly is..!


Yep. Embarrassed Chota sa yaad raha toh update kar dia. I'll update as I keep on remembering the dream and penning down. Confused

Related Topics

No Related topics found

Topic Info

24 Participants 112 Replies 12577Views

Topic started by abhiya_kapi

Last replied by cute.girl97

loader
loader
up-open TOP