Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

enough is enough...(taarey topic)

sreelu094 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
this is the heights  Angry smileys.i can't bear it anymore😡hell that shivam againAngry smileys
hell damn stop it cv's it's enough now😡i can't take it anymore,i just can't😡.stupid shivam holding taani's hand🤢 and the worse was shown in the precap😡hell shivam kissing on taani's cheek😡damn😡
but ya Rey singing dil ko tumse was awesome,the only thing i got for relief.
please cv's beg u for ur pardon.please uss shivam ko hatta de.then we TaaReyians will be in cloud 9
Giga smileys graphics
love u cv's for everything u gave us else than that shivam🤢

NOTE:no offence to actors or characters  i just said my pov.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ayesha05 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
true luvd da precap minus CHEEVAM 😉
patie thumbnail
pata nahi ab ye shivam ka atyachar hum par kab tak chalega..
this is too much yar ...
plz cvs stop it...

BeingFoodie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
HATE SHIVAM...HOW COULD HE,HELD TAANI'S HAND?
AND IN PRECAP...HE KISS TAANI ON HER CHEEK...ITS ENOUGH NOW.CANT TOLRATE THAT CREEP SHIVAM.PLZ CVS JUST KICK HIM OUT.

WANT "TAAREY" TOGETHER
-PixieDust- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I HATE SHIVAM...!!

he played his dirty tactics first on Sharon..made Swaron cry and now TaRey..

Wish Rey gives him a tight kicking and throws him out of the college..and so do Swayam..
SanelyInsane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i totally agree with u sreelu this shivam thing is just stretching too much and i really don't understand that why the hell is he getting so much of screen space its been three months now with this whole shivam drama and MU and the worst is this kiss waala fiasco...how dare he even think of doing that😡...this is the limit just can't bear this shivam thingy any more😡...i am really disheartened with all this i really wish that this time as said in the article taani stands up for herself and should slap shivam and give him left and right😡
sreeja_rox thumbnail
exactly...the cv's should end this Shiritating track!!!!😡 am getting fed up of it
Amitz.Gibbore thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
agreed sree,.,.,.,.,.😭i can see shivams😡 future condition not so far...,abh us dhin ka intezaar hai when rey and swayam and taani comes to know about shirritatings plans arghhh.,,,,,i just hate him sreelu..,i dont want to talk abt him
BeingFoodie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: pixi26angel

i totally agree with u sreelu this shivam thing is just stretching too much and i really don't understand that why the hell is he getting so much of screen space its been three months now with this whole shivam drama and MUand the worst is this kiss waala fiasco...how dare he even think of doing that😡...this is the limit just can't bear this shivam thingy any more😡...i am really disheartened with all this i really wish that this time as said in the article taani stands up for herself and should slap shivam and give him left and right😡

AGREE WITH YOU.HOPE TAANI STANDS UP FOR HERSELF AND SLAP THE CREEP SHIVAM...WANT SHIVAM OUT...
raj-guria-kriti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice post sree..👏... i jst hate dat shivam. 😡..plz CV's do smthng. 😕.. is shivam ko bhaga do.😡...  hw dare he... 😡  😡  we want taarey romance..   ❤️ plzz plzzz!! 😳