::=HaPpY bIrThDaY PrInCeSs VeDo=::

Posted: 11 years ago
Tan ta dan
SURPRISE SURPRISE

Guys, It was our sweet second home IF...where I met Vedo di for d frst time. n I was impressed with her d day I met her...we exchanged few posts n PMs..n I was like an admirer of her devotion for the Lord...so apart frm being a princess of the hearts of Mytho Mastians like us, we can ...also call her a sweet lil Gopi frm Krishna's abode Golok..
Alll adjectives will fall short if I start talking of our Vedo di's praise..n coz we have to cut d cake with our Vedo di..so I needn't have to enumerate all those...

Vedo di, I Hope your birthday blossoms into lots of dreams come true!
Shri krishna gave a gift to the world when you were born; a person who loves and cares, who sees a person's need and fills it, who encourages and lifts people up, who spends energy on others rather than herself, who touches each life he enters & makes a difference in the world. May the love you have shown to others return to you multiplied.

A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY VEDO di!!😳
https://image.aimoo.com/Skins_Images/33580/fact/CakeSmileyStarz.gifhttps://image.aimoo.com/Skins_Images/33580/fact/CakeSmileyStarz.gifhttps://image.aimoo.com/Skins_Images/33580/fact/CakeSmileyStarz.gif

Edited by arun-deeps - 11 years ago
YOOOHOOO
PARTY TIME

Edited by arun-deeps - 11 years ago

Happy birthday Vedo🥳
🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

This is Priya, we have not interacted before but you are Gunia's friend matlab my friend.. n my Di as well <3😳

Here's ur Bday cake!😆

May u celebrate many more Bdays like these...😳😃 N may ur life bhi full of Dairy milk moments..
Kuchh meetha ho jaye..😉😛

Edited by Priyamvada - 11 years ago
here's a gift frm me hope u like it!!

1 more gift with 2 colorings:

sec version

Vedo, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!🥳

I hope you had a GREAT birthday yesterday! Sorry for the late wishes, but I came home late from college so I could not make your gift on time.

But I hope you enjoyed your day and got all the presents you wanted.

Here is a little something from me.

Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 11 years ago
Happy Birthday Vedo ðŸ¥³
Many many happy returns of the day dear. May God bless you🥳

Happt Birthday vedo...😊

@ Gunu, thank you so much!!! This means so much to me...you really are my sweetie pie!  Loved the thread and my gifts are just perfect!! 🤗 ðŸ¤— ðŸ¤—

@ Priya - aww how sweet, thank you! 🤗 ðŸ¤—

@ Janu - 🤗  eagerly waiting for you to update you post...n looking fwd to my presents! 😳 ðŸ˜†

@ CrazyFans1, Visha, GK, Nandini & Visrom - thank you all! ðŸ¤— ðŸ¤— ðŸ¤— ðŸ¤— ðŸ¤— 
Edited by Vedo - 11 years ago