Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

Feeling bad for ritvik

PRINCESS_ALISHA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Frankly speaking, i am really feeling very bad 4 ritvik. Ritvik really dance well.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

appletomypie thumbnail
Me too..first it was DID N now JDJ..everyone knows how much he loves to dance N how badly he wanted to win..one could easily say he was passionate..wish it was not based on voting or popularity..he would have definitely won..I really don care if ppl say he's a WC entrant..wats more important than attendance is performance..i'm hurt!!
XxshonaxX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
this is a 50% dance and 50% votes show...this is NOT DID here fans also count so dont give comments saying that GC only won because of votes ...SO WHAT?? ...is it his fault that he has a huge fan following that can do anything to see him win...

i agree that the both R also deserves it but maybe their fans did not vote much for them...or maybe only their no1 fan did
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
This is a competition... there's only one person who can come out as a winner! All three of the finalists deserved the trophy, but only one could get it.

I think instead of mourning for their loss, we should be happy that they've come this far.

@Mishtykaur
Agreed, but something else we need to remember is that Gurmeet was very deserving performance wise too. He's scored a lot of 30's from the judges before.

Edited by ilovepyaar - 11 years ago
appletomypie thumbnail
Originally posted by: mishtykaur

this is a 50% dance and 50% votes show...this is NOT DID here fans also count so dont give comments saying that GC only won because of votes ...SO WHAT?? ...is it his fault that he has a huge fan following that can do anything to see him win...

i agree that the both R also deserves it but maybe their fans did not vote much for them...or maybe only their no1 fan did

U got me wrong..rithvik was a part of DID where he reached top 100..he lost there also..I know the format of jdj..N no ones blaming GC for having a huge fan base..but sometimes when u see the other person dance lil better one feels maybe..that's all..if my post has offended u then m really sorry..
liquidfantasy thumbnail
i too kinda feel bad fr him..he performed really well on mukabla song..but I am glad for GC..he has been on the show from start.
XxshonaxX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: lostinsideurluv

U got me wrong..rithvik was a part of DID where he reached top 100..he lost there also..I know the format of jdj..N no ones blaming GC for having a huge fan base..but sometimes when u see the other person dance lil better one feels maybe..that's all..if my post has offended u then m really sorry..

dont worry dear ..rithwik also said that for now acting is more important to him...n u never know when his fan following will double up ...n he to will win a reality show someday ...😃
appletomypie thumbnail
Originally posted by: mishtykaur

dont worry dear ..rithwik also said that for now acting is more important to him...n u never know when his fan following will double up ...n he to will win a reality show someday ...😃

aww that's sweet..yes hopefully 😊 being new to the industry jdj was a good platform..so yea hopefully he does well in the future.. 😃
IamaPCmaniac thumbnail
His dance moves were awesome.. But unfortunately Jhalak is not only about dance! But Gurmee is also verryyy deserving!!!!!
cs-07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i dont understand why gurmeet was being lauded for being the wnderful performer
i mean ritvik and rashmi both were so much better than gurmeet in terms f dance though the voting cant be blamed. some fans voted and some didnt.