Kirron Kher is an undiservable Judge in IGT4.

swrahul thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Kirron Kher is just a hopeless appearence in IGT4, she never diserves to be a judge in Indias biggest Talent Show. Still I really dont understand that how can that women judge somebadys talent, when she not even having a courage and heart to watch it.
The talent can be any act which is uncomman, unattempted, unrealistic or an extraordinary capicity of a human being, one must have to watch the act and try to understand what that person is doing and how is been performed...not necesirilly every performance is good and ok to push for next level but atleast the performances should be respected...
I'm absulutelly not against of humanity or somebadys kind nature but kirron kher is too much yar...she really acts like stupid on TV and I certainly get irated when I see her overreacted action..I really want to watch those performers but kirron kherrr...
About Malika...she can better judge the dance shows rather than the talent show and usually flow with riverwater where others are floating...
KJo is ok...but still he is my 3rd choice in judge pannal...
Atlast I sincerily salute and respect all those performers who perform there and those who feel that there acts are talent...all d best and take care...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kvgmatri thumbnail
I feel Kiron is one of the better judges, especially when it comes to arts and folk stuff. She seems to have a better understanding. We can see that her comments are from the heart.
Karan - he is open and seems to be okay too.
Malaika - not sure how she qualifies to be a judge! Find her tight and revealing clothes off putting. And her comments seem really fake! I was cringing during the Reshma episode when she decided Reshma wanted nail polish and made a big deal about painting her nails herself! When the poor kid didn't even ask for anything!
swrahul thumbnail
Thanx...
But what abt Kkrron Kher hides her face once in every episode...I agree that she is good in judging folk and classical forms just as like as Malika and Kjo.. they both are masters in their own professions (dance n acting)...
And talent can not be always a dance and singing ability of a person...
I have a very simple view and openion about judges is unlike the other dance and singing compititions you must appoint those masters who deals with that cotegory...
crazy4fawad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I had posted a similar thread last week..the same was my grouse..that how can she judge an act when she doesnt even watch it,

She is interested in only song n dance n at max gymnastics...even simple risky stuff makes u go behind the pallu..thats one of the biggest reason i have already stopped watching it!
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I was going to create same topic to put same sentiment in. I also don't get why is she as judge there while she does not has Courage to watch performances properly. If ds show is not about dangerous stunts then what is it about? Poor Contestans travel a long distance to show to exhibit their special qualities hidden in them but these Chicken-hearted Judges as Kirron Kher close her eyes and sometimes , she even turns her face to other side that i perceive of her as an insult to those Contestants.
swrahul thumbnail
Thanx my frnd...and thats the point I wanted to shout a lot that this is nothing but to insult those performers... if ever or whenever ever one fine day kirron kher and her team will attempt any single act which is performed and rejected by these people, that day I promice you all, I'll stop teasing these judges...untill then this thread will go longer as it can..
swrahul thumbnail
Oh please not again...episod on 20-10-12. All d dancer and singers are having a talent and if you cant sing or dance then you are not having talent in you...what rubbish...and at end all three judges argued with each other, guess for what ..just to decide which belly dancer shud b selected for semifinale...I seriously suggest you guys either just change the judges of show or atleast change the name of show...
Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I actullay like Kiron, she is one of the better judges and she is adorable.
swrahul thumbnail
Why???Edited by swrahul - 11 years ago
swrahul thumbnail
Oh...Mahek is it your perception..or you realy like her? if it's true den we (who all undigested kirron yet) must know about some good reasons for making her go behind her "PALLOO"... 😃