Ek Doosre Se Karte Hain Pyaar Hum

Some reviews on EDS SP Site

Madhura2105 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
REVIEW !1 :-
I think Monikaagana is a bitch and trying to target Tejal so she gets into trouble. I think Sanyukta is completely blind and stupid for scolding on Tejal and not Monikangana. I dont understand why Monikangana wins over Tejal and believe Tejal is very lovely person and deserve to be in this family.

REVIEW2
this drama is becoming too borin day by day... same episode... where tejal gets scolding and monikakgana wins ... too boring and same... now i think that this drama is becoming worst...

REVIEW 3
Stop making tejal look like an idiot!!!!!  (The one I agree to)

REVIEW4

Why?? Its turning out to be century old sas and bahu clash!! Why they all act so dumb!! tejal never stops talking but when it matters she becomes tongue tied. Please get real no more of this crap. (So true)

REVIEW5

This serial when 1st started gave us the idea of being a comedy drama mainly for these 2 reasons:1stly It started after ending "Sasural Gendaa phool" in the same time slot, 2ndly the casts specially Nikhilesh who played Praful in Khichdi but day by day its turning a typical boring sash bahu drama where there has to be a vamp like Moni Kangana...please the producer, director, script writer whoever is responsible for this change...please rechange the storyline to a comedy one otherwise pls stop

REVIEW6
I completely agree with you viral this is going high dos of moni and you correct nothing happened to shasvat for his lie in newspaper about Tejal's dad and nothing about that khali daba which Sushila bought in Tejal's wedding so in short truth lose everywhere in this serial. Today I think so this serial has completed 114 episode & I don't see anywhere in any episode truth wins ever whenever I see only shasvat and moni wins and Aniket and Tejal keep mum always.

REVIEW7

U too started the same storyline(evil win and defeating the good). Its horrible to see moni and sashwat activities.sanyukta being a social activist can't she think for a minute which is good and bad.U people making us fool only by cng ur serial.Quit moni and show good feel at home wit tejal dear and sushila dear. They both r sweeet.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mili27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lately I have been very busy with my work and thankfully I have done well. I feel this forum and you guys are my good luck charm. You make me happy and chirpy. Thank you.

Now I come to the show. Right now it is going through a low phase and it is indeed becoming frustrating for all of us who have grown to love this show and the mixed bag of characters. We are justified in venting and grumbling about it. However, what I don't understand it that why some people are degrading or ridiculing this show. There is a total lack of interest for this show in IF. As if some kind of snobbery is at work. IMO, CM rank of 56 for a show that is fairly good enough on the TRP charts is shocking.

All Indian shows have negativity. MKAP has negativity and utter bad language, AM and DSDDSB has violence. Uttaran,SNS,SSK, DABH, BALH, IPKKND all have negative characters that are at work to ruin the happiness of the leads. If that is acceptable then why not this.

Is it because there is no romance in this show? Could be.

There are few indications that things are heading for a showdown. MK is pregnant, there is a cat on the prowl, CC is in place...

My complaint is with SP. They should not treat this show so shabbily. Can we come up with a petition?

@Tani. I sent an email to HOP today.

Edited by Mili27 - 11 years ago
Madhura2105 thumbnail
So damn true Milli...

all the SP shows have negativity in them and too a much great extent as compared to what is shown in EDS...

when EDS started it was compared to SGP with a concept of similar happy go lucky environment and with MK track people have issues with its negativity  and want the old happy go lucky environment again ...

I hate it when people are degrading the show, for no fault at its. EDS is way better as compared to other shows on SP, I have only issue with the track and nuin else ...
Guggul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Uff!! These reviews have made the SP people treat EDS like the step child I guess.. 
imagine-addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Don't care much for the ccurrent Monikangna track. But one thing that i can appreciate is this forum.
This has to be the nicest forum on SP, IF at the moment. No negativity, just happy happy people.
Unlike other forums where people fight with each other over fictional characters. seriously. On the current top ranking show here on IF some women are completly out of touch with reality. Bonkers.

Madhura2105 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Debalina_Paul

Uff!! These reviews have made the SP people treat EDS like the step child I guess.. 

true againnn...

Madhura2105 thumbnail
Originally posted by: imagine-addict

Don't care much for the ccurrent Monikangna track. But one thing that i can appreciate is this forum.
This has to be the nicest forum on SP, IF at the moment. No negativity, just happy happy people.
Unlike other forums where people fight with each other over fictional characters. seriously. On the current top ranking show here on IF some women are completly out of touch with reality. Bonkers.

thankxxx for complimenting the forum so muchhh... 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳
Guggul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: imagine-addict

Aww!! So nice words Imagine-addict..

But some people fighting over fictional characters, that goes to such an extent, what to tell.. I myself is a part of a forum where, if a thread is made which contains a bit of spark, the members turn it into a warzone; compelling the mods to close it down..

kuch log become so obsessed with reel life... kya batayein.. 🤢
imagine-addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hahah i got called a bee with an itch ( get it ðŸ˜‰) because i pointed out that their hero is not original. Angry young boss falling in love with pretty secretary has been going on from quite a few serials before this one. Sujal Grewal (Kahin toh Hoga) Arjun Punj ( Kitni Mohabbat Hai) Maan (Geet) and now ASR.
Mili27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am optimistic that EDS will survive at least for a year. And this surely is the sweetest forum in IF. No malice, no fights, no high moral talks. We are girls who just wanna have some fun.

MK is irritating but I believe that this phase too shall pass. 

In way it is better there are not too many members in this forum. It is a blessing in disguise. It is a homogenuous group where the members matter more than characters or actors whom we don't know and most probably never shall.