Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

azk92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Hey guys!!

I am back with an OS for now! I know I haven't written in a LONG time but I really lost the words when shit started going down in BALH.. LOL.. Anyways here's an OS for now.  Its not very good because I'm coming out of a period of like 4 months of Writers Block.😛  And when I get time off from uni and class, i promise I'll update my FFs.  Hope you guys like it and don't forget to like/comment!

ENJOY! 😊

Krishna: Lekin Ram.  Tum aisa kaise kar sakte ho?  Tum Pihu ko uski Maa se juda kaise karsakte ho?

Ram: Kyun? 5 saal pehle ussi ne yahi kiya tha.  Priya, custody papers pe sign karo.

Neha: Fatty, tumhara dimaag kharaab ho gaya hai?  Gusse mein aakar aisa kuch mat karo kyun phir tum pachtaoge...

Ram: Neha, i told you to stay out of it.  

Natasha: Bhai, lekin...

Priya cuts her off: Bas.. Ab koi kuch nahi bolega.  Main papers sign karne ke liye tayyar hoon.  Agar Ram ko mujhe dukh paunchane mein khushi milti hai, toh theek hai, main bhi Ram ki khushi ke liye kuch bhi karne ke liye tayyar hoon, chahe mujhe apni beti se door kyun na jaana pade.  

With tears in her eyes and defeat shown on her face, she picks up the pen and signs the custody papers, giving Ram full custody of Pihu.  She had made a mistake 5 years ago of keeping a father away from her daughter.  And in the process, she had hurt the one person she loved the most in the world.  She tried to fix it, to fight for her love, for her family, but she had hurt Ram so much that ultimately in the end, she lost, once again, only because of her love, and she lost that too.  And now, she was standing at a point, where she could hurt him again, or she could hurt herself only for his happiness. 

She closed the file and put down the pen as Pihu came running to her.  Priya knelt in front of Pihu.

Priya: Pihu, aap ko kuch dinon ke liye Papa ke saath rehna padega.  Mamma ko kuch kaam ke liye bahar jaana hai.  

Pihu: No Mamma.  Main aap ke saath chalungi.  Aap jaante ho main aap ke bina nahi reh sakti.  

Priya closed her eyes as tears trickled down her cheeks.  Pihu reached out and wiped them off her cheek.  Priya opened her eyes and smiled at her innocent daughter. 

Priya: Pihu, mera bachha, aise zid nahi karte.  Papa hai na?  Mamma ko kuch din ke liye Dubai jaana hai.  Wahan hamara saman pada hai hai na?  Sab kuch pack kar ke yahan leke ana hai, aur bookshop bhi band karni hai.  Pihu ke saare toys yahan leke ana hai.  Aur phir kuch hi dinon ki baat hai.  Phir Mamma wapas aajayengi Pihu ke paas. 

Pihu started shaking her head.  

Priya: Dekho, Pihu ke paas kitne saare log hai.  Papa, Nana, Nani, Bua, Dadi, Chachu, Chachi, Kush.  Pihu ko Mamma ki yaad kahan se aayegi?  Pihu toh kitni busy ho jayegi sab log ke saath.  Aur Dadi aap ke liye har roz aloo ke parathe banayegi.  Aur aap ke paas ek naya dost aur ek naya bhai bhi hai hai na?  Please Pihu, Mamma needs to go.

Pihu: Theek hai. Lekin aap ko promise karna hoga ke aap jaldi wapas aaoge. 

Priya: Promise.  Lekin aap ko bhi mujhse ek promise karna hoga.  (She looks at Ram) Aap ko Mamma ke liye Papa ka khayal rakhna padega.  (She looks back at Pihu) No Aloo Parathas and no tablets for Papa.  Okay princess?  

Pihu smiles and nods.  Ram storms out of the living room and the rest of the family hears a door slam somewhere in the house.  Priya wipes her tears as Pihu wraps her arms around Priya's neck and gives her a big hug.  Priya holds her daughter tight for the last time, knowing that after tomorrow, she probably won't be seeing her for a long time.    

Priya breaks the hug and kisses Pihu on the forehead.

Priya: Ab jao, jaake Kush ke saath khelo.  

Pihu: I love you Mamma.

Priya: I love you too beta.  Mamma aur Papa dono aap se bahut pyar karte hai.  Don't ever forget that okay? 

Pihu nods and runs off to play with Kush. While Priya sits on the couch and buries her face in her hands.  She feels a hand on her shoulder and looks up to see Neha standing next to her. 

Priya: Neha, please mujhe kuch dehr ke liye akela chod do.  Aap sab, please.

Silently, everyone makes their way out of the living room, leaving Priya sitting alone on the couch, with her face buried in her hands, feeling as defeated as ever.  

All of a sudden, a small pair of hands takes her hands off her face, lifts her head up and wipes her tears.  She opens her eyes to see Kush standing in front of her. 

Kush: Aap, aap Priya Angel ho na? 

Priya: Priya Angel? 

Kush: Haan, Papa ne mujhe aap ka photo dikhaya. 

Priya: Achha? Toh aap ka naam Kush hoga.  Hai na? 

Kush: Haan.  Aap ro kyun rahe ho?

Priya doesn't answer his question.  But more tears start to pool in her eyes.

Kush: Aap mat royie.  Papa kehte hai, jab koi bhi problem ho, toh Priya Angel ko yaad karo, toh sab kuch theek kar dengi.  Lekin…

Priya: Papa ne aisa kaha? 

Kush: Haan.  

Priya wipes her tears and smiles. 

Priya: Ab theek hai?

Kush: Haan.  

He quickly gives her a kiss on the cheek and runs away.  Priya puts her hand on her cheek, where Kush kissed her and smiles.  

She stands up and decides to see Ram one last time before she disappeared from their lives again.  She had handed Pihu over to him and she knew Pihu was in good hands.  Ram had brought up Kush so well and she knew it definitely wasn't Ayesha's doing.  Pihu would be happy here, happier than she ever was with Priya.  Initially, she would miss Priya terribly, because it had always been just the two of them, but she was still young and there were so many people to take care of her now.  

Ram was standing on the terrace, leaning his elbows on the railing.  There were no tears left to cry.  The pain he felt was way beyond that.  He had finally won this custody battle.  He had gotten back the daughter Priya had hidden from him for 5 years, then why didn't he feel any better?  She had lied to him, she had deceived him, and she had hidden his daughter from him.  She made him bear the pain of loneliness, the pain of loss for 5 long years.  He hated her.  How could she put him through that?  How could she pretend she was dead and expect him to move on when she was the one who lived in his heart, soul and mind?  And now, now she would finally know what he felt like all those years.  He won.  But then is that what love was really about?  Was it some kind of battle or war?  Was there a winning and a losing side?  Because inspite of winning, he couldn't help but feel like a sore loser, and this time, he had not only lost the one he loved, but he had indirectly hurt his daughter, his love and he was more than anything hurting himself.  

Priya came up to the terrace with 2 cups of coffee and saw Ram leaning on the railing.  She put the cups down on the coffee table and stood next to him, leaning her elbows on the railing, looking out too.  They stood in silence for a few moments. 

Priya: Mujhe aap se koi shikayat nahi hai. 

Ram didn't say anything.  He stood in silence, looking out at the view in front of him. 

Priya: Pihu aap ki beti hai.  Maine 5 saalon se usse aap se door rakha, ab aap ki baari hai uss ke saath rehne ki aur mujhe akele rehne ki.  

Ram didn't respond to her again.  

Priya, softly: I'm sorry Ram.  5 saal pehle, maine jo kuch bhi kiya, sirf aap ke liye, aap ki khushi ke liye kiya.  Tab mujhe laga tha ke yeh faisla sahi tha, lekin jab maine aap ko Dubai mein dekha, tab mujhe ehsaas hua ke main kitni galat thi, kitni selfish ban gayi thi.  I know, main Pihu ke woh saare pal aap ko wapas nahi de sakti, lekin main aap se vaada kar sakti hoon ke aaj ke baad, aane wale har pal mein aap shamil honge.  

Ram, sounding hurt and emotional: 5 saal Priya.  5 saal tak main akela raha, yeh sochte hue ke tum mar chuki ho.  Lekin maine kabhi tumhe mara hua nahi samjha.  Tum mere liye, mere dil mein hamesha zinda thi.  Lekin uss akelepan ka dard, uss guilt se jo main guzra, main kabhi nahi bhool sakta.  Zindagi tham gayi thi Priya.  Tumhare saath saath, Ram bhi kahin na kahin mar chuka tha.  Aur phir, ek din, ussi din par aur ussi jagah par jahan hamari shaadi hui thi, tum mere saamne khadi thi, Pihu ke saath.  Ussi Pihu ke saath, jis Pihu ke saath jo mujhe apne aap ki yaad dilati thi.  Ussi Pihu, jisse main dekh kar, hamesha tumhe yaad karta tha, aur mujhe aisa lagta tha ke tum kahin mere aas paas hi ho, mere itne kareeb.  Aur uss din mujhe pata chala ke woh Pihu aur koi nahi, balke tumhari beti hai; hamari beti hai.  Main bardaasht nahi kar paya.  Jab pata chala ke ke jis dard se main pichle 5 saal se guzarta tha, woh dard hona zaruri hi nahi tha, main bardaasht nahi kar paya Priya.  Lekin tum kya jaano, tumhari paas toh Pihu thi na.  Tumhi ne kaha tha ke agar tum 5 saal tak akele reh paayi ho toh sirf Pihu ki vaja se.  Toh tum kya jaano yeh akelapan kya hota hai, yeh dard kya hota hai.  

Priya turned to him, enraged by his final words.  She grabbed his arm and turned him towards her, tears clouding her vision.  

Priya, almost yelling as tears streamed down her cheeks:  What do you mean main kya jaanu.  Aap ko kya lagta hai, main akeli nahi thi?  Aap ko kya lagta hai, mujhe dard nahi hua?  Main hasti khushi apni zindagi kaat rahi thi?  Maine aap ko bilkul yaad nahi kiya?  Haan, Pihu ke vaja se shayad din mein, main sirf uss ke liye hasti thi.  Lekin raat ko? Haan Ram? Raat ko main akeli nahi thi?  Jab Pihu so jaati thi, aur kitne ghanton tak mujhe neend nahi aati thi.  Uss ka kya Ram? (She started sobbing) Aur Pihu ke aane se pehle, meri pregnancy ke waqt, main akeli nahi thi Ram?  Maine sab kuch akele bardaasht kiya hai Ram.  Har pal, har lamha sirf aur sirf aap ko yaad kiya hai.  Jitna aap tadap rahe the na Ram, usse kahin zyada main tadap rahi thi kyun ki main sachaai jaanti thi.  Jitni chot aap ko lagi hai Ram, uss ka dard, maine bhi bardaasht kiya hai.  Just because Pihu mere saath thi, doesn't mean main akeli nahi thi.  Mujhe har roz aap ki kami mehsoos ho rahi thi lekin main kuch nahi kar paayi, kyunki main aap ki zindagi mein dobara dukh nahi laana chahti thi. Haan Pihu mere saath thi, lekin Pihu aap ki beti hai, aap nahi.  She's not you Ram.  She can never be you.  And I just wanted to be with you.  Lekin phir bhi maine apne dil mein sab kuch daba kar, sab kuch bardaasht kiya, sirf aap ke liye.  Taake meri vaja se, aap ki zindagi ruk na jaaye, aur aap aage badh sake. 

Ram, almost yelling: Tum soch bhi kaise sakti ho ke main tumhare beger aage badhunga?  Tum mujhe itna hi jaanti ho haan Priya.  Mere pyaar ko itna hi samajti ho?  Tumhe samaj kyun nahi aata ke mere zindagi mein tumare siva aur koi nahi aa sakta.  Tum kyun nahi samajti main tumse kitna pyaar karta hoon?  Tum aise kaise soch sakti ho Priya?  Tumne kaise soch liya ke main Ayesha ke saath? Tumhara dimaag kharaab ho gaya hai Priya?

Priya, in between sobs: Galti ho gayi Ram! Mujhse bahut badi galti ho gayi!  And Im sorry!  Main nahi jaanti thi ke aap aage nahi badhenge, ke aap khush nahi reh payenge.  Main aur kya karoon?  Maine apni galti sudharne ki bahut koshish ki.  Maine mana kiya custody papers par sign karne ke liye kyun ki main apni galti sudharna chahti thi.  Maine aap ke saath, aur Pihu ke saath bahut galat kiya hai.  Maine usse bhi apne Papa se 5 saal tak door rakha.  Main nahi chahti thi ke aisa dobara ho.  Main sirf itna chahti thi ke Pihu ko apne Maa Baap dono ka pyaar mile.  I wanted us to raise her together Ram.  Pihu hamara sapna tha, aur meri vaja se aap uss ki zindagi ke 5 saal miss kar chuke the.  Lekin aap ne mana kardiya aur kaha ke aap sole custody chahte hain.  I tried to fight Ram.  Maine ladne ki bahut koshish ki, hamare liye, hamari beti ke liye, hamara apna parivaar ke liye.  Aap ke gusse ko ignore kiya.  Aur sirf ek Papa ka pyaar ko dekha.  Lekin main haar gayi.  Kyun ki in the end, main sirf aap ki khushi chahti thi.  Aur main jaanti hoon Pihu mere beger iss ghar mein khush reh sakti hai lekin ab aap Pihu ke beger kabhi khush nahi reh payenge.  What more do you want from me Ram?  Aap kya chahte hai? Main kya karoon?  Main apni galti kaise sudharoon?  Im sorry Ram.  Aur kitni baar sorry bolun?  

Ram felt like someone had stuck their hand in his chest, grabbed his heart and squeezed it tight.  He couldn't bear to see her like this.  Yes, he had been angry and mad at her, but he also couldn't deny the fact that he loved her the most in this world.  And he couldn't bear to see her cry like that.  And what made him feel even worse was the fact that he was the cause of her pain right now.  And at that moment, he understood that whatever she had done in the past was only because she loved him unconditionally and wanted to see him happy.  And she had been just as lonely and in just as much pain, if not more, than he had in the last 5 years.  And she also carried the burden and guilt of lying to him, and hiding the truth, every day.  

Without saying another word, he took her into his arms and held her tight against his chest.  He wrapped his arms around her as she buried her head in his chest and continued to sob.

Priya, sobbing: Im sorry Ram.  Im really really sorry.  

He rested his cheek against her hair and felt the dam burst as tears trickled down his cheeks.  He held her as tight as he could.  

Ram, almost whispering: Mujhe sirf meri Priya wapas chahiye.  

Priya: Toh pehle kyun nahi bataya Ram?  Aapki Priya hamesha aap ke saath hai Ram.  Maine aap se kaha tha.  Main tab bhi aap ke saath thi, jab main yahan nahi thi.  

Ram: I'm sorry Priya.  In kuch dinon mein maine tumhe bahut dukh diya hai, hai na?  I just wanted you to know how i felt.  Please mujhe maaf kardo.  

Priya lifted her head and leaned back slightly to look into his eyes.  They were etched with pain.  All his pain, that came out in the form of anger, was clearly visible in his eyes.  And behind this pain, was the intensity of the love he felt for her.  She lifted her hand and wiped his tears away, slightly shaking her head as tears streamed down her own cheeks.  He cupped her face in his palms, and wiped her tears with the pads of his thumbs.  He placed a soft kiss on her forehead.  She put her head back on his chest and closed her eyes, as he once again wrapped her in his strong arms and held her tight, caressing her hair.  He rested his lips on her hair as she felt and listened to his heart beating steadily against her cheek.   His heartbeat; her favourite sound in the world that set the rhythm of her life.  And when she didn't hear or feel it all these years, she never felt more lost.  But now, now she was back on track.  

They stood there, for nearly an hour, locked in each others arms, savouring the moment, their first embrace in 5 long years of loneliness and pain.  Neither of them wanted to let go of the other.  For the first time in 5 years, Priya felt secure and protected in Ram's strong arms.  She felt as if, while she was there, no one could ever hurt her again, not even him.  She felt as if she would never be alone again.  She would never have to deal with anything or face any hardships on her own again.  Her Ram would always be by her side, protecting her and supporting her.  As they held each other, all the bitterness and pain washed away, and all that was left was the unconditional love that they shared.  The love that had bound them together, even while they were apart.  And at that moment, they knew they had both won and the biggest prize, the biggest gift of all, was their daughter Pihu. 

Dilli4BALH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
res.

awww Amby... i m so much happy today... i got chance to read my fav Writers Story after such a long gap... This os once again proved that you are the best... every single word that you have written touches me..Priya: Promise.  Lekin aap ko bhi mujhse ek promise karna hoga.  (She looks at Ram) Aap ko Mamma ke liye Papa ka khayal rakhna padega.  (She looks back at Pihu) No Aloo Parathas and no tablets for Papa.  Okay princess?  oh god only you can write these lines...

and priya's decision to sign custody paper for his happiness is just brilliently conceptualized... I how much we two love Ram kapoor the charactor but we equally know that if anybody with whom RK would be happy is only Priya Ram Kapoor.. just amazing writing...

and last part is just awesome... their entire conversation is sooo touchy...

Edited by D4BALH - 11 years ago
TVserialfreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awesome OS Amby...no words to describe...really melted me..😭...I really wish this happens😊..loved the explanation given by Priya to Ram...was more than perfect.⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️..thanks a lot for this beautiful writing...😳😳....hats off to your writing... Edited by TVserialfreak - 11 years ago
jakther7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Welcome Back Amby to the Forum  with awesome post
This is faru post yaar. Each & every words of this OS r mind blowing isse accha reunion aur hohi nahi sakte hai Hope aesa hi RaYa ki reunion ho jaye.  u rock Hatts-off Amby
Edited by jakther - 11 years ago
BombayPonnu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
OMG... OMG... OMG...
Amby!!! U are back!!!
And back with a bang!
Love the os baby!! Love it like crazy...
U rock girl... And great to have u back...
Do write more soon...
Do i need to say we survive on stories now!!
Pinkjali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Outstanding..!! The pain, the angryness, the love , the hurt each and every emotions in this os r written beautifuly... God knows when actually the reallty will stuck ram.. Superb os, thanks for writting it.
lalmadhu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very heart touching one u r just fantabulous i had tears when Priya signs the custody papers and kush talk to priya u r amazing  please let me know the names of ur ffs
balhfan4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Welcome back! Thanks for such a relieving OS...after these last couple of episodes I very much needed this...where they actually talk and make up putting all the hurt and pain behind them and starting afresh with their daughter Pihu as a picture perfect family😃
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
so good to see you back Amber, perfect timing, I am speechless, really no words dear, we all needed this after heartbreaking episodes, you are a rock star, superb. Loved the entire conversation between ram and Priya, so beautiful now this is mature love story. I wish in real show also the story moves like this..😕 Really awesome, waiting for the next one, I was missing your stories, please write back soon..
PunyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Now this is what I call a 'Blockbuster' performance, my dear!! 😉

Kya boloon main? Hope GMTA n telepathy work and send across all the emotions I am feeling after reading this one. Juz exactly what I want to hear from RK-PK in the heart to heart convo. Dono ne dil khol k rakh diya. Priya's rage was so palpable when RK says 'tum kya jaano akele rehne ka dard."

Ufff!!! I am sweating. Needless to say, bookmarked!!

Love ya for this!! 🤗