Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Swayam, please stand up for yourself!

havokhotline thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Guys,

I'm serious when I say I can't stand and watch Swayam being bashed like this. Forget the fact that I have a major crush on Swayam and Shantanu too, but a character is a character. And an understanding person like Swayam cannot be treated like a pile of crap! :|

Sharon has some serious issues, I understand that. But she needs to treat Swayam as a person, a fellow human being who has emotions. And Swayam? I understand man, you love her and you'll do anything to see her happy.

But at the cost of your own happiness? When's the last time we've seen that million dollar smile?

Please take a stand, Swayam. Make Sharon, for once, feel like she's lucky to have you in her life and not the other way around. 

Back off from her, start living your own life. You are not a door-mat. You cannot be misunderstood as someone who can be used as a punching bag. You have a life!

So please, do something that raises your self-worth.

If you want Sharon to treat you with respect and see you as a person, start acting that way.
Edited by havokhotline - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Phantasm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
The story of Swayam and Sharon is going nowhere. I can see a dead end to this, unless Sharon starts to behave normally. I can't decode her,forget about me even Swayam is unable to understand what she is upto😳
She is not the same old Sharon which I know🤔
Someone please tell me how their story is going to progress, if at all its meant to be😒
.Rupali. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Totally agree with you...

I understand man, you love her and you'll do anything to see her happy.

But at the cost of your own happiness? When's the last time we've seen that million dollar smile?

Please take a stand, Swayam. Make Sharon, for once, feel like she's lucky to have you in her life and not the other way around. 

👍🏼
Snowey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Swayam loves Sharon and is ready to go beyond any measure to make her happy and comfortable, even if it means at the cost of his happiness, thats how much he loves her.
Just like you even i want him to take a stand and let her realize he is human after all and what place he holds in her life.
Up until now Sharon's lack of monologue was the only problem and if we had her POV,  her character could have redeemed some value again..but that's past now. Her character is butchered beyond any repair now and i fear it is taking a toll on Swayam's character and SwaRon together. 

Swayam you do have a life and start acting that way. 

havokhotline thumbnail
God, I absolutely agree with you guys. There's no humanity, let alone romance in their relationship. Even friends wouldn't do this kinda stuff to each other! :|
BeulaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
swayam is doing so much for her...he is doing all it takes to make her happy...but nothing is working...ultaa he gets to listen so many taunts of her...but its now too much...swayam shud take a stand and make her realise that she cannot have her own ways everytime in this relationship and she definitly need to know his importance adn understand his efforts...the way she is pushing him away is too harsh...aisi GF kisi ko naa mile...

swayam helpless condition on today episode was again portrayed perfectly by Shantanu...so as sneha also...the swaron scene i liked it...in general forgetting everything aside for a  while
swaron19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I can only say..I agree with you...

swayam has his own life.. he has spent 5 years of his life (in actual) and one and half (shown).. for a girl who can't see his love, who can't feel his feelings.. she just want him to make her happy (it was evident from the way she spoke today..) .

It's enough now he should live his own life and should focus on his dance and career... 

SHE IS TAKING HIM FOR GRANTED NOW... WHICH IS NOT TOLERABLE for me..

-shruti..
Edited by swaron19 - 11 years ago
Snowey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: havokhotline

God, I absolutely agree with you guys. There's no humanity, let alone romance in their relationship. Even friends wouldn't do this kinda stuff to each other! :|

Earlier they were shown indifferent for awhile and now Sharon is not shown detached to his feelings but also cold to him :(
Creatives are hell bent to spoil the essence of SwaRon story. 
Phantasm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: havokhotline

In red, bang on!!
Forget about them being in relationship, she is forgetting that he is a human afterall. And I am getting irrirated with Sharon's behaviour!!
This is really too much😡
BeulaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Sudha-SK

Earlier they were shown indifferent for awhile and now Sharon is not shown detached to his feelings but also cold to him :(
Creatives are hell bent to spoil the essence of SwaRon story. 

yess romance chodo rathi bharr ki humanity nahi hai...

sharon accepted the fact that she is affected by swayam on confession day...ithna ronaa dhonna kiyaa but now look at her...she behaves as if she dont care abt him...doesnt she get affected now???