Neri_L thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

I know this sounds silly but, just seeing Ram and Priya yesterday together in one frame, them talking face to face with each other, was sheer bliss for me.  I was beyond happy.  I could almost feel the excruciating tension between them, but didn't care 😉.  Raging bull or not, our Golu's dream has come true – he finally has his Priya back, and I'm sure after a little more sweet torture, and with everything said and done they will pick up where they left off 👏.  The last few months of torture was so worth it to finally see them together again, albeit somewhat strained!!!👍🏼

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Annthew thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Rightly said. I am also happy. Ram is as of now very hurt, thats why he is roaring, but soon he will calm down. Priya knows how 2 deal with him, & there is Pihu also.
ramsha_002 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: PKBAAA

Rightly said. I am also happy. Ram is as of now very hurt, thats why he is roaring, but soon he will calm down. Priya knows how 2 deal with him, & there is Pihu also.

exactly.PK is not a weak character...ram was hurt.looking forward to a gud positive drama!They both love each other,...n we also have peehu.it will be a gud watch!
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yes i loveed loved loved the pei and the reaction was so natural , jis ku u love so much uske jhoot se dard b utna hi hota ha!! am just waitn till priya enters km  in her new avatar and ram priya fall in love agian !!
CorruptedColors thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Neri_L

I know this sounds silly but, just seeing Ram and Priya yesterday together in one frame, them talking face to face with each other, was sheer bliss for me. I was beyond happy. I could almost feel the excruciating tension between them, but didn't care 😉. Raging bull or not, our Golu's dream has come true – he finally has his Priya back, and I'm sure after a little more sweet torture, and with everything said and done they will pick up where they left off 👏. The last few months of torture was so worth it to finally see them together again, albeit somewhat strained!!!👍🏼

exactly what i feel...totally agree

Mani-RK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yup wattay confrontation 
raya in one frame is enuf for me
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yes so true, it was just amazing to see them together,really lovely. even being together, they create magic on screen. After a long time I am actually looking forward to the next story now, how they trat their love and hate relationship, if they plan well, it can be really beautiful along with Peehu they can get the old magic back😳