Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

wat abt sneha's bday Rafi di?

SwaRonpankhuri thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
hey i knw we ol r sad wid sneha bt guys her birthday is der.. Rafi di i wanna ask dis straight wid u.. Plz say sumthng.. U r d real voice of we ol swaronians..plz dn't keep mumm..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-dark.horse- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i m nt rafi di 😆 bt i think v r celebrating her bday...
nandu dis is making IF thread for her...
Snowey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
For Sneha's birthday Nandini is making a b'day thread.
You can PM her your wishes with the sub - Sneha's B'day Wish.
Riddikulus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Um, I don't quite get what you want Rafi to say, actually. And why must she be cornered bhai? Sneha's birthday thread is my responsibility, and I will be making it just as I was going to before whatever happened. 

And if you'd like to ask Rafi something, I think her PM inbox is a better option for this discussion. 

😊
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -.nandini.-

Um, I don't quite get what you want Rafi to say, actually. And why must she be cornered bhai? Sneha's birthday thread is my responsibility, and I will be making it just as I was going to before whatever happened. 

And if you'd like to ask Rafi something, I think her PM inbox is a better option for this discussion. 

😊

I second you. ðŸ˜Š

Rafi is our friend and we should keep it that way, she's not the 'voice of all SwaRonians', I mean, I dun even know if there's any such thing. Let us really not corner her like this, she's not a politician or anything and even I shouldn't be speaking on her behalf, but I personally think she's had enough. ðŸ˜³ 

As for Sneha Kapoor's birthday, she's just as brilliant an actress as she was before the recent events and we all admire her for being the excellent performer that she is. She should have a birthday thread and we will all be participating like we did at Shantanu Maheshwari's birthday. =)

SwaRonpankhuri thumbnail
arre mere kehne ka aisa koi mtlb nai tha nahi tha..mujhe pta nai tha isiliye maine pucha..nd 1mre thing i nly knew abt rafi di dat she is d 1 f d part of tsf..isiliye maine kaha..aur kaun2 h mujhe pta hota to unke naam v mentin krti..aise gussao mt yar.. Hm v bday wishes bhejna chate the isiliye maine ye post likha sorry if u ol felt bad
Snowey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: SwaRonpankhuri

arre mere kehne ka aisa koi mtlb nai tha nahi tha..mujhe pta nai tha isiliye maine pucha..nd 1mre thing i nly knew abt rafi di dat she is d 1 f d part of tsf..isiliye maine kaha..aur kaun2 h mujhe pta hota to unke naam v mentin krti..aise gussao mt yar.. Hm v bday wishes bhejna chate the isiliye maine ye post likha sorry if u ol felt bad

Relax, everyone is a bit stressed out.
Though i can't say on their behalf..am sure no one meant any ill.
In future you could PM her or much better, mention your query in the D3 query thread, there are other members who can help you on the same. 
Also Khushi (first rain) had made a sticky post regarding the same. 
SwaRonpankhuri thumbnail
me nt knw abt dis forum yar..stil unknwn to IF..
:(