Debate Mansion

WINDOW BREAK (FUNNY)

Poll

what would you do?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
shweta1423 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

if you non-intentionally break someone's window panel with a stone trying to hit a mad dog around...what would you do?

PLZ DO REPLY...LOL

Edited by shweta1423 - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aparna_BD thumbnail
I would never hit any dog. If a dog is mad he doesn't need to be beaten but reported so that he can be safely removed before he bites. 🀒 Sorry couldn't find the "hitting the mad dog part funny"! 🀒
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
πŸ˜† of course aparna di gets offended....look at her avi/siggy πŸ˜‰

hmm....i dont know wat i wud do...probably act like nuttin happen πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
shweta1423 thumbnail

lol...my bad..still looking for answers

Edited by shweta1423 - 17 years ago
MNMS thumbnail
Toucheee....πŸ˜³πŸ˜†..Don't worry .. here is my answer!!πŸ˜‰

in a funny situation... i will try to act like nothing happened .. but will be caught the next moment... becoz i can't hide my feelings.. my face is really the index of my mind😳.. so .... u know ... the next option is to run away then !!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
CuteFairy91 thumbnail
First of all I wouldnt hit da mad dog.. I wud hit da person who owns da mad dog... N make him/her mad so they turn mad wid da dog.. So da next instead of hitting da mad dog I wud hit da mad man/lady(owner of da dog who I made mad). πŸ˜†

Now if I confused u then ur mad too. N I am not da mad who made u mad. πŸ˜† Edited by CuteFairy91 - 17 years ago
sowmyaa thumbnail
πŸ˜† i wish you had seen avi and siggy of Mod of DM before putting this πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

humm... what i would do? I am scared of dogs anyways, and top of it it's a mad dog...i would run away from that spot...BEFORE hitting the dog😳
MNMS thumbnail
Abt DOGS...Sowmyaa di relax.. we are in the same leagueπŸ˜†πŸ˜†... im literally PETRIFIED of dogs!!! whenever i see them .. i just change my path .. or run away.. actually when i was small ... some of my mates were feeding the "Goat" in my parent's friends house.. and that bakra got offended i don't know how!!??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. So all of us started running away from it, i was the last person so the bakra mildly hit me 2 times and the dog there started barking loudly and ran after me... I rushed to the door and all my mates+me+bakra+dog came in the house with everyone laughing at us.. Bus woh din aur aaj ka din, Im scared of goats and dogs!!

Now stop laughing at me people !!!!!!!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†