Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Madhura2105 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Marginal fall hai, not to worry dearrriiieee...

Its all okay, the story this week didnt move any further it was there where it was... MK plotting... Tejal blindly believing things what MK is saying ... Susheela is all sugary- sugaryy ... Susheela was all bust screaming ...

The men apart from Nikhilesh didnt have much screen space ... Especially VG and AK and Jimit... they were present in bits and pieces ...

The story should now move forward, its getting really sluggish now, they shouldn't drag MK and her antics too long.. MK should be caught red handed really very soon ... Romance should "actually" bloom even more between the two leads ... HM track of Anijal should be brought in .. Shashwat should be shown repenting ... Phoram LS or L suspense should be opened up ... Sanyu and Tejal patch up should start really soon ... Susla should conceive  ... family outings ... festival celebrations should be brought in ...
Tani2804 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
people ...1 like to banta hain 

atleast like  d post 

or comment share ur views regarding TRPs
Madhura2105 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tani23

people ...1 like to banta hain 

atleast like  d post 

or comment share ur views regarding TRPs

I have stopped expecting that people will openly participate in the forum activities, yu shouldnt expect much either ...

Less participation from members ain giving me inspiration to continue with the SS either ...
Thinking of posting it in the FF section, atleast kuch toh kahenge...
DEEPZzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
It's pretty good considering that nothing much happened
Guggul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Fell down?? Huh!! Shows people's reactions towards the story.. 
Tani2804 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Deepikz

It's pretty good considering that nothing much happened

if dey keep on dragging then mite b TRPs fall more
Tani2804 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Debalina_Paul

Fell down?? Huh!! Shows people's reactions towards the story.. 

People r nt liking d track actually
Guggul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: tani23

People r nt liking d track actually

Did I say they are loving it?? Buddhu.. 😳
Madhura2105 thumbnail
I very very much agree that people arent liking the track.. It includes me in too.. But despite of the MK and her KK track, alot more can be done too..

See they show Tejal smelling something fishy around or else show Tejal seeing Mk getting really cozy with some other guy ( dad of MKs kid) .. Show some romantic moments between AniJal and SushNoy ... Phoram secret love coming out in open .. Shashwat himself not liking MKs attitude, catching her doing something contradit what has been told her to do.. Bring the real raaz why MK is all engrossed into taking a badla on d Mazumzz.. Show Aniket going shirtless at least twice a week ( i know VG doesnt has a body worth going gaga about, but personally i like d leaner men as compard to d body builder ones).. Spice up AniJal romance, not like ArShi of IPK but seriously the Cvs ahiuld on purpise give some "obvious' scenes to AniJal where they are cozzed up in each other ;-or else show AniJal sharing nok jhok moments..
AniJal delibarately getting into romantic seq.. Going out on dates.. He again kissing her forehead or cheeks.. Hugging moments.. AniJal getting caught doing their closeness...

SusNoy sweet n romantic moments can be showed too.. Ay something like a sweet kissing, not a smooch one but otherwise ones.. Typical hubby wife tu tu main main.. How a married couple romance post marriage like giving her surprise gifts.. Leaving love notes.. Susheela tying Binoys tie.. Binoy hugging her from behind.. Having a teasy talk.. Binoy kissing her dorehead or even cheeks...

SanyuKelesh sharing a matured but good time with each other.. Baa coming back in d house and sensing fishiness abu MKs sugar coated words.. Baa giving a gyaan lec to Sanyu on accepting Tejal...

Come on yaar CVs put in something aforesaid.. Itl help the viewership of EDs rather then going the SNS where the evil isnt getting caught at all and foe heaven sake stop showing Tejal this gavaar who really cant make what exactly MK is upto thanks to her raas malai coated words.. And Susheela ohh well agreed she is hale hale awe types in most of d matters but when it comes to her family, show her on a stronger side...