•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
with the serious discussions going around everywhere in the forumπŸ˜›.. here i came up with a new idea... for all jobless ipkholics who want to pass the time till 8.. specially newbies who keep on refreshing IF again n again...😊
lets gather nd hav some fun... I know many people don't like predicting.. but just for fun.. guess what will be the starting of the episode????? 
come on people... guess guess guess... anyone who guesses right will get a...πŸ˜• what can i give.. okay they will get a πŸ‘...

hoping for newbies participation...
I think they wont show asr's reaction.. n will directly jump to the scene shown in sbb/sbs today... 
okay im not a newbie, but im still going to predict the starting of the show..
i think they will start with yesterdays ending.. and after that maybe daddi will get dropped off to the guptas while arnav goes on a drive(like usual maybe?) and then we will see the whole sbb/sbs clip happening..
Edited by mayabegum - 11 years ago
Originally posted by mayabegum

okay im not a newbie, but im still going to predict the starting of the show..
i think they will start with yesterdays ending.. and after that maybe daddi will get dropped off to the guptas while arnav goes on a drive(like usual maybe?) and then we will see the whole sbb/sbs clip happening..

I did not mean that others can not comment.. your comments are most welcome..:)
but if they show arnav's reaction may be they will have to show entire episode on arnav only..:p
continuation of yesterdays episode OFCOURSE...!!πŸ˜†
Originally posted by saishasingh

continuation of yesterdays episode OFCOURSE...!!πŸ˜†
what a prediction dear!!πŸ‘πŸ€£
Originally posted by enjoyurself

what a prediction dear!!πŸ‘πŸ€£

Lol...i know...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ will change my name if that doesnt happenπŸ˜†
hehe i think it will start with the precap and then jump 2 SBS .. in other words we've already seen the ep :P hehe!
Originally posted by saishasingh

Lol...i know...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ will change my name if that doesnt happenπŸ˜†
it will happenπŸ˜†...need not to change your name dear...SS
they did not allow me to post yesterday..😭 as i am a newbie nd I am not allowed to make post more than 10..

anyways all of you are winners... n it was fun fun fun.. reading your comments..πŸ˜†