Written update24sep MY PREDICTION Last pg chk out

Tani2804 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
THIS IS A MEMBER ONLY POST 

epi starts with tejal hitting a sixer and sanki's kheer transformed from 'is' to 'was' (it ws destroyed)๐Ÿ˜†...
in kitchen all shocked ...sanki shouting :y MK give d ball bak. shouts at MK.
MK no mummy i hv nt done nything.๐Ÿ˜ก

Sanki finally came to know that tejal hit the ball. MK happy. Sanki upset. She goes inside alongwith sushi n MK.Sushi try to convince Sanki but sanki very angry. ๐Ÿ˜ก

Sanki says that she will prepare d kheer again. Tejal :"i will help u to prepare Kheer aunty๐Ÿ˜ญ". Nikoo n binoy in hall. Dey ask tejal whats d matter.๐Ÿ˜Š
Tejal explains d matter. Nikoo understands d matter. He says we shud celebrate Tejal's success.Nikoo says let us all eat kheer.๐Ÿ˜•

Aniket coming with sweets n distribute them saying dis is prasad.
Aniket says i wish u ask gift from me . Every1 tries to calm d matter n ask sanki what she wants n who is d special person.
Sanki coming towards tejal n asks tejal:"I want my gift from u ". Tejal :"What do u want". Sanyukta:"U wont show me ur face for next 24 hrs. U wont participate in ny celebration of my bday ".(i m upset).๐Ÿ˜ญ Shashwat n MK 
happy. (stupid n idiot)

Sushila tries to explain to tejal dat baa is upset. Nikoo Very angry but tejal calms him down . Tejal says i will give what she wants n pls no1 will go to manofy sanki
.Aniket says that he will not go. but tejal convinces him . 

MK trying to impress sanki. She says mummy dese gift r nicely packed ??? . MK:"i know u r upset wid tejal bhabhi. but pls forgive her". Sanki scolds MK dat pls dun stand for tejal . (balle balle)Sanyukta asks her to bring sumthing from store room.
MK angry n bad mouths abt sanyukta. 
She goes in the store n picks up d bottle. She den notice summ rat repellant bttle lying. Mk says i m nt tejal who is gonna listen nything. I cn destroy ur kheer.๐Ÿ˜ก

Kitchen :
tejal sushi in kitchen . Tejal nt showing her face to sanki.She ws standing opposite to Sanki. Her back faced sanyukta. Sushi says dat tejal prepared a card (Sorry card ) for sanki . Sushi gets emotional while reading d card.

part 2

Tejal still not facing  sanki ,she  holds her ears n then folds her hands for sorry. Sanki notices tejal's gesture. MK gives d bottle to sanki n she adds it in kheer.
All heading for Orphanage. Aniket luking for tejal. 
Aniket finds tejal near gate. She tells him to enjoy. All leaving. Sanki n sushi see Tejal but sanki ignores her.

Part 3:
Nikoo upset n sympathizes with Tejal. MK ๐Ÿ˜ก bhabhi i dun want to go without u (Wat a crocodile she is).
MK ask tejal to clean d kitchen. tejal goes inside n Mk gives a fishy smile.๐Ÿ˜ต

PRECAP:
tejal finds rat poison in kitchen . She thinks dat sanki added poison in kheer. OMG

PS: plz hit a like .If u r reading d update then plz like it. Its gud to see people liking ur efforts.  Comments are most welcome. 

Edited by tani23 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guggul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Tu kya TV dekhte dekhte type karti hai? So fast update? The serial just ended, and here is ur update.. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ job.. 
Tani2804 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Debalina_Paul

Tu kya TV dekhte dekhte type karti hai? So fast update? The serial just ended, and here is ur update.. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ job.. 

i dun remember baad mein. 

As in if watch a epi ...it doesnt last in my memory for long. 
So i update it simultaneously 

pls read d PS line
Guggul thumbnail
Originally posted by: tani23

i dun remember baad mein. 

As in if watch a epi ...it doesnt last in my memory for long. 
So i update it simultaneously 

pls read d PS line

I hit the button everytime. I try to appreciate the efforts taken. But this is needed as a reminder for some friends who read the WUs.. Plzz friends.. Like the post and comment โญ๏ธ
Madhura2105 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
my partner ...
super fast update ke liye Thank yu dearrriiieee...
-DreamzGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Great Update tani partner  Fastest Update...In history OF EDSKHPH..๐Ÿ‘ 
Guggul thumbnail
Originally posted by: raginisharma

Great Update tani partner  Fastest Update...In history OF EDSKHPH..๐Ÿ‘ 

Yes.. Even I was shocked first. I just logged on to the forum and Taani was present with her update... ๐Ÿ˜›
Mili27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I must congratulate all of you for making a huge effort to do so much for this forum. The PH and SP should learn from this kind of dedication and love for the show.

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

You guys are true โญ๏ธ

Thanks Tani.
Guggul thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mili27

I must congratulate all of you for making a huge effort to do so much for this forum. The PH and SP should learn from this kind of dedication and love for the show.

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

You guys are true โญ๏ธ

Thanks Tani.

Taani I guess today some of the WU readers will be kind enough to drop some comments and hit like. I hope this continues.. ๐Ÿ˜›

P:S- I'm not talking with someone. But this was just a praising post so couldn't resist from commenting.. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Tani2804 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Debalina_Paul

Taani I guess today some of the WU readers will be kind enough to drop some comments and hit like. I hope this continues.. ๐Ÿ˜›

P:S- I'm not talking with someone. But this was just a praising post so couldn't resist from commenting.. ๐Ÿ˜Š

i didnt want to comment here 
but u forced me debo 

MILI N DEBO PATCH UP