India's Got Talent - Season 4

r the judges good enough...??

crazy4fawad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I m not a huge fan of indias got talent but my mom is...so i end up watching it tooo!
the judges r different everytime but i dont understand y they have kirron kher as the judge most of the seasons (or maybe all..i dont know really).
i dont understand what is her standing to be on the show.

If we need glamour then we have malaika now n sonali in past season.i actually prefer sonali over malaika (my personal choice-sonali is way more pretty n gud in her judgement too! cant stand malaika somehow but i know she has lot of fans so its Ok! i take that with a pinch of salt )

Karan overall is a balanced judge n after JDJ he seems to have got the hang of it.

But kirron.. apart from her heavy jewellery n sarees ..what else is there..!
she is always scared even in dance acts with lil bit of jumping and will hold up her pallu and close her eyes. jab dekh nahi sakte toh judge kya khaak karoge! n if i was a judge i wont wince n all when ppl come up with weird acts like eating or destroying tubelites or blades or frogs! hehehe..i wud actually open my eyes n see ki yeh ho kya raha hai n where r such weird ppl coming from!
somehow i feel is show mein mein sirf naach gaana n gymnastics in the name of naach gaana talent hai!even martial arts can be talent...or something unique can be talent as well..
but to simply close ones eyes at every act..is stupid n makes me completely feel ki she is not apt to be a judge!aise darpok logon ko judge kyu banate hai..isse acha get some martial acts guy as a judge...even farah khan is more bold at least even though i dont find her classy at all n quite crass in her comments but at least woh aankh toh nahi band karegi n act dekhegi hi nahi! LOL!!
i just feel as if kirron holds up that pallu to show off her saree border n nothing else! ROFL! too stupid! dont know if anybody feels the same but i m already bored of her holding up that pallu n hiding behind that like little 2 yrs old! even 4 yrs old  r better these days! LOL!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Fantasy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It's just started and already so much unnecessary hate? Calm down. If the channel has chosen her, there must be something?

Kirron Kher is an exceptional performer/entertainer and she is adorable. How can you already start judging her based on two episodes? She's done this before and if she's been brought back she must have been good at it.

As for talents - again, it's too early to conclude that the show is all about dance and singing. Just wait and watch! I don't know why people just can't have patience before making concluding assumptions.
crazy4fawad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i m not hating her! its just that even though the show is enjoyable..in every season kirron kher has to hide under the pallu for anything n everything...n this starts from the very1 st episode! 😆😆
 I find that silly , since being a judge one should watch the act at least . and if everything disgusts u so much every season..then y come back each time!
i dont have faltu energy to hate someone so much...so pls dont assume that i hare her...

its just my opinion!  
DHOKEBAAZ007 thumbnail
I have no problems with Malaika, Karan and Kirron Kher being the judges of IGT. IMO Malaika is adorable and she will get used to judging the show with time, Karan is not politically correct in his opinions which is highly necessary for a judge and Kirron Kher has experience. She is not biased towards any of the contestants and thats an advantage for all the contestants.

Now, coming to the point of her hiding behind the pallu...Hmm...I agree she should be strong enough to see all the stunts and judge it accordingly. Not being able to see the stunt is her personal thing which should not affect judging the risky talent that the contestants bring out on stage.  "I am not judging you because I didn't see your stunt and for me it's a NAA because I don't want to see any more stunts" is not a valid reason to reject a contestant.
kiron kher is nice but every time sm stunts going on..she hides behind her pallu... she doesn't even c the act
MadameX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Are the judges good enough? Well, I find KJo the most sensible choice amongst the three judges since he's more on the practical side...he's been in the industry for so long and can recognize talent for what it is. Malaika's the least sensible choice since all she seems good for is showing off her skimpy dresses. ðŸ˜† Kirron Kher falls somewhere in between. She's the only from what I see who acts quite cordial when greeting the contestants (basically she seems to be the only greeting them); she seems to direct the judges a bit, asking their opinions like a host; she seems no-nonsense types and very candid...overall, I think she does the job of Malaika but with much more decent and beautiful clothes and a far greater personality. 

Now about the thing with her being scared easily...at least she's very candid about it and well, I also saw her peeking through her pallu to look at the act anyways (except the one where she literally made a tent out of her pallu to pray for the guy 😆). I found her reactions funny and well, we gotta admit...an act is all the more sensational when the reactions themselves are sensational too. ðŸ˜† I do agree that she shouldn't reject a contestant after not looking at an act. But then again, she rejected the idea of the act itself in the beginning so it doesn't matter whether she saw it or not...it's like hearing within two seconds someone's awful singing and immediately hitting the buzzer. No biggie. 
ethereal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes...i also find her hiding-behind-the-pallu act very disturbing...looking at her age and experience, it looks odd...
And what's more- they cut the actual act and keep flashing her instead...
Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I love Kiron's expressions and her hiding behing her pallu, she is sooo adorable.