Uravugal Sep 24 - 28 Discussions

Posted: 11 years ago
thanks for the update

Swetha is not even listening to Krish.
Her father has done something good that is why Swetha is alive otherwise Sethil and Murugam would have build samdhi for her.

AZ safe. big releif. Nice to see entire family standing united again.

Arrogant Swetha sent Mugu also out of job. stupid lady she is not aware Mugu has his family to stand with him in tough situation. She can make him jobless and homeless but Krish will support him in his hand.

Swetha needs some hard punch on her face. Inthu thiruntha genmam irrunthu enna lobam.
Edited by newt2007 - 11 years ago
@ atina

last week discussions padiththup paarththaen.  Annamalai annan (Mr. Peelisivam) patri ippadiyellaamaa kaeLvi kaetpathu?  Serial ethilum paarkka mudiyavillaiyenRaal seththup poayvittathaaga santhaegappaduvathaa? 

I am sorry.  It is disheartening to note.  VayathaanavargaL (ennaiyum saerththu solgiraen)  vaazhakkoodaathaa?  Ippadiyellaam kaeLvi kaetka eppadi manam varugiRathu.  Vimarsanam seyyungaL.  VaeNdaam enRu sollavillai.  Ezhuthumboadhu nenjil eeraththoadu ezhuthungaL. 

NANRI!

Anbudan
Amarasigamani
Originally posted by amara_50

@ atina

last week discussions padiththup paarththaen.  Annamalai annan (Mr. Peelisivam) patri ippadiyellaamaa kaeLvi kaetpathu?  Serial ethilum paarkka mudiyavillaiyenRaal seththup poayvittathaaga santhaegappaduvathaa? 

I am sorry.  It is disheartening to note.  VayathaanavargaL (ennaiyum saerththu solgiraen)  vaazhakkoodaathaa?  Ippadiyellaam kaeLvi kaetka eppadi manam varugiRathu.  Vimarsanam seyyungaL.  VaeNdaam enRu sollavillai.  Ezhuthumboadhu nenjil eeraththoadu ezhuthungaL. 

NANRI!

Anbudan
Amarasigamani

Hi amara sir, whoever asked and answered, i think it was just a curiosity question and nothing else...no disrespect meant nu thONaradhu... again i dont think any offense was meant... very few folks have vijay tv and so vera edhulayum paarkkalainu kettiruppaanga...sorry it hurt your feelings.
007, on behalf of IF team I apologize.  The Q was not meant as an offense -  I am sure of that.  When Tamizh serials drop some one without much ado, viewers become curious. The Q was not phrased well, period. However, I apologize unconditionally - such things will not be repeated. 
Originally posted by atina

I agree with you about this new Swetha ) her real name is Neepa) she is a very good dancer but acting skills? and sense of dressing...habbbaaa...sahikalai...
About the actor ( annamalai) his real name is peeli Sivam...he is very much alive...as roja said he is acting in Saravanan meenatchi as Meenachi's maamaa

The comment made by AS sir is about this question thaan.

I totally agree with AS sir...in fact the same question could have been..."What happened to this actor? is he acting in some other serilas?" something like this...

As mala and Roja mentioned...the member who asked did not mean anything intentionally..( I am sure) but the wordings would have been better...

But on that note...I sincerely apologise on behalf this member who asked this  question...I am truely sorry that you felt hurt.

I pray to the Almighty GOD to Bless you and PeeliSivam Sir to give a very LONG helathy life ahead...!! .
Edited by atina - 11 years ago
Hi people,
  I'm really sorry somebody got hurt by wordings.I apologize for the hurt that was caused by my questions.I generally comment during work hours so posted the question quickly without thinking much.

Amara Sir,
  Didn't mean  to offend you or any old generation people.I feel so sad that I hurt your feelings.Apologise from my side.I never back to the sit after posting the question.I saw atina's PM then only saw the response.I think I will refrain from commenting.

Thanks and Sorry
Desi
Desi, it is ok, we all know that you did not mean any offense. You do not have to abstain from commenting - we all make mistakes . Your apology is good enough. 
hi deci,
first of all thanks for responding to my Pm and coming here ..not only that apologising to AS sir too...but it is ok maa...we all know thgat you didm not mean that way...to hurt AS sir's feeling purposely...So please do come and visit us as often as possible.

It is always better to talk it openly as AS sir did here...so everything is cleared...I did talk to AS sir too...Please be informed that he is no angry or hurt ..please ..forget and visit us and join indiscvussions too...
Originally posted by desicpn

Hi people,
  I'm really sorry somebody got hurt by wordings.I apologize for the hurt that was caused by my questions.I generally comment during work hours so posted the question quickly without thinking much.

Amara Sir,
  Didn't mean  to offend you or any old generation people.I feel so sad that I hurt your feelings.Apologise from my side.I never back to the sit after posting the question.I saw atina's PM then only saw the response.I think I will refrain from commenting.

Thanks and Sorry
Desi

Desi!

MGR padaththil oru paadal varum.  " Nalla nalla piLLaigaLai nambi " enRa andhap paadalil varum sila varigaLai ungaLukku naan solla virumbugiRaen. 

ThavaRu enbadhu thavaRi seyvadhu
           thappu enbadhu therindhu seyvadhu

thavaRu seydhavan thirundhap paarkkaNum
           thappu seydhavan varundhiyaagaNum

nalla nalla piLLaigaLai nambi indha
           naadae irukkudhu thambi 

NeengaL seydhadhu thavaRu.  Thappu seyyavillai.  ThavaRai uNarndhaal poadhumaanadhu.  Varundhath thaevai illai. 

Ennudaiya ezhuththukkaL thangaLaik kaayappaduththi irundhaal manniththuk koLLungaL.  ThangaLin vimarsanangaLai thodarndhu ezhuthungaL.

Anbudan
Amarasigamani
amara sir, i really love the way you write thanglish...or thamizh in english..ennai maadhiriyE mellina, idaiyina, vallina ezhuththukkaLai theLivaaga ezhudhi iruppadhai paarkkumbOdhu niRaivaaga irukkiradhu.. i am really glad...