Posted: 11 years ago
This is the same Sara contestants who participated in Sa Re Ga Ma Pa a few year back. She came to India with her mother..the same mother they showed on the show. This is her second time around.

The first time they said she is 18 years, even now they are saying she 18 years old...something is wrong with this picture..
This is exactly what I was telling myself too. She is certainly not 18!!! Doesn't look 18 either, looks older than that!! hehehehe
Originally posted by lotus1963

This is exactly what I was telling myself too. She is certainly not 18!!! Doesn't look 18 either, looks older than that!! hehehehe

Just go you tube and type Sara and saregamapa..she was then from Faislabad and now she is from Karachi..
Totall lies..here is the video from 2009 of  so called 18 years old Sara...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbMLItam_lA&feature=player_detailpage

Edited by April2007 - 11 years ago
I thought of the same thing. Then I wasn't sure how old she was 3-4 yrs ago. I thought may be she was 14-15 at that time. Anyways it is stupid to still present yourself as 18 years old if you were already on another show. She didn't look 14-15 in 2009. Edited by preetie - 11 years ago
I agree.

I didn't watch her in SRGMP but I do know she presented herself as 18yrs of age back in time and still it shows her 18...

GOSH..she must have those time machines... I need one.. 😆

Jokes apart, she doesn't look 18 at ALL. OMG no! She looks damnnn older than my eldest sister who is 22... so yeah, SRK is definately not 18.
I GUESS SHES LIKE KARTINA KAIF=p
She didn't look 18 even in SRGMP. Dunno why but this lady makes be feel irritated.
Is that so?? I dont understand larkiyon ko age chupana itna acha kyun lagta he..  ðŸ˜†
^^^ they wanna remein forever young 😉

btw does it really matter if she is 18 or not imean the girl got a great voice
Originally posted by aishoo

^^^ they wanna remein forever young 😉

btw does it really matter if she is 18 or not imean the girl got a great voice

It is not about age..it is about honesty. It takes a person down regardless of how good they are if they say these kind of lies on national TV.

I used to like her Saregamapa 2009 this time she has lost her charm..same old same old...same style..same outfits..everything is dittoo same..she has not grown in last four years...she is still singing old songs ...nothing new or different..
Edited by April2007 - 11 years ago