ufff...ayeshakabhi to acting kar liya kar..

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
hadh h yar...pati hospital me h & she choosen clothes...ufff i wish i kill her...
are ab to rajat bhi acting karne laga h...ye ayesha kab karegi...ullu kahin k...

little bit disappointed with saumya...why she call ayesha...hadh h...itni samjhdar ladki h phir bhi...
aur ayesha ko to ...really i will kill her...😡...happy realisation ...finally ise apni aukat pta lag hi gyi that she is nothing without the name...called...

ram kapoor...

aur ab ye bhi uska nhi rhne wala h bcz priya hi ram ki official wife h aur whi rahegi...
Edited by veena23 - 11 years ago
Saumya is thinking that priya married to someone else... i think this may lead MU between priya and family members...

Sab ke sab pagal hai...

Ram pls us pagal logon ko chorkar priya aur peehu ko lekar kahi bhago yaar... i beg u.. they wont let u be happy...
seriously di ... i too want to kill ayesha...not only ayesha  but also want rajat.. saumya ..and all crap ..kya hai abhi bhi ram-priya ke scenes nahi dikha rahe arggg
Nice post...very true yaar...I want to slap her hard! Ayi badi apne aapko Mrs. Ram kapoor bolne wali... ! Arre asli Mrs. Kapoor toh priya hai.. Ram is only Priya's and not her's..! N she's just using ram.. Itna he hai toh go and marry some other person na... Why is she behind ram! At times i feel niharika was better than this ayesha!
Though the epi was crap i liked it .it was hilarious dat mama is too funny n aye the way she was acting had me in splits.cv's one q who are the main protagonists ram priya or rajat ayesha?
Originally posted by taniyaharshu

Saumya is thinking that priya married to someone else... i think this may lead MU between priya and family members...

Sab ke sab pagal hai...

Ram pls us pagal logon ko chorkar priya aur peehu ko lekar kahi bhago yaar... i beg u.. they wont let u be happy...
Liked ur idea,Priya aur Peehu ko le ke bhag jaao yaar.
Too true Veena, now when we are comming to terms wid Rajat's acting, yeh Ayesha ka sceen bad reha hain. We can bare Rajat for a much longer time than Ayesha.😕
Originally posted by taniyaharshu

Sab ke sab pagal hai...

hahaha...then we should arrenged some plan for ram priya peehu...unhe bhagane ka plan bnate hain...awsm idea...
ohi tou Bhaiyya tou kousish kar rahe hai acting ki lekin iss Conda ne kaab Shuru karega ? pura episode kha gaye lekin fir bhi acting ki A bhi nazar nahi aya. 
Originally posted by vaiku

Nice post...very true yaar...I want to slap her hard! Ayi badi apne aapko Mrs. Ram kapoor bolne wali... ! Arre asli Mrs. Kapoor toh priya hai.. Ram is only Priya's and not her's..! N she's just using ram.. Itna he hai toh go and marry some other person na... Why is she behind ram! At times i feel niharika was better than this ayesha!

well but Priya is the one who is making all effort of going away from Ram all the time and letting everyone take advantage of her. She is just used to self sympathy and crying and keeps sacrificing..makes her real dear ones suffer because of her wrong choices and decissions.
More than anyone's mistakes  its Priya's wrong and self centered decissions.