Debate Mansion

Pink - Page 3

Morgoth thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Yeah, thats what I figured as well. You know how the Nazis corrupted the meaning of the Swastika - they probably did the same with the colour pink.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bastereliye thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: desi_chick05

i think pink looks good on sum guys πŸ˜› but not like HOT pink eww thats just wrong πŸ˜†
as they say real men wear pink πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›

yep! thats soooo true!😊

Angeleyes 2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: ~LiL*PrInCeZ~

y not angeleyes?

it doesn't looks good on themπŸ˜• well I think if boyz wear pink them they will look like they are going to wrong way(gay)πŸ˜† pink is said to be a girly color. hmmm mostly guys who wear pink would wear baby or light pink but it still looks add on themπŸ˜•

DivyaD thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i think that pink on guys looks HOT!!! πŸ˜† ...ok, seriously, what i've noticed that if a guy feels uncomfortable or conspicuous (wateva) wearing pink, they DO NOT pull it off. If they feel comfortable "in their own skin", so to speak, it looks pretty good. I think the whole "men that wear pink are gay" issue is a hopelessly over-rated stereotype... the term metro-sexual comes 2 mind which proves that a man can do a FEW girly things and still be a man... I agree with desi_chick who said hot pink is not in. a subtle pink is do-able... anything else and even i'll agree that he is tempting fate and his sexuality WILL be questioned... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
I believe that a Confident man wears pink!!

Here's a HOT man in pink... πŸ˜‰