Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Wonderful OS.. Loved it.. Arnav doesnt want to put Khushi in any situation which wud keep her away from her loved ones...
insanelycrazy thumbnail
that was beautiful!

and i loved the way you described Arnav's emotions. I mean you'd expect him to go all bitch ass on khushi and blame her, but this was such a mature outlook. and for some reason understandable. i mean yeaa i'm a sucker for happy ending, but it would be so outa place if they got married abhi. I mean even if you see it from a human's point of view in general and not just fictional characters, would u marry somebody who's mother loved your father and that lead to nasty events?  nope it wasn't khushi's fault in any sense, but just the fact you have2 make peace with it is very hard.

and i f**king adore Khushi! she's my rockstar, the final words, "its over" are still ringing in my head. i mean both are trying to do something for the other, Khushi wants him to be happy knowing he probably won't be without her, and he doesn't wanna hurt her so he doesn't tell her to leave her own mother for his sake. that's the beauty of these 2...

i absolutely loved the OS! it was amazing!! i really wanna see how they'd progress in their lives after this situation, how they would try moving on in their own lives, starting from scratch. i wish you would continue it, but leaving it here makes sense too, cus both the characters got the closure. though i'm kinda sad that these 2 are sad. humph
henamani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
no yaar. this is too much. even though very well written, i still dont want this to happen on the show
mistyrains thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Terrific! The whole OS was written so brilliantly, respect to the fact that Arnav knew Khushi wouldn't be able to stay away from her family, and also to the choices they both made.Heart-breaking, but close to how it might , or maybe should turn out on the show.
uniquebluerose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This was beautiful!!!! Khoobsurat!!!

Simply beautiful!!!! Painfully  beautiful!!!!
beautiful in fragile way that i can probably never get over it!!!
With your OS you have made Arnv and Khushi the iconic/legendary couples like Salim-Anarkali
Romeo Juliet or Devdas-Parvathi
Not that i totally agree upon the couples greatness or great love but they are the ones usually referred!!!!
Well lets say they are as great as your couples in Intoxicated...in Soulmates 
Well sorry but i couldn't think of better examples these people do not die in love!!! But live with love making it all the more a great feeling...

They do not love for physical proximity or for emotional support but just because loving each other is what they do!!!!

Its Simple!!!!
Beautifully simple!!!

TheInkMistress thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Rafa just one thing- Love you for all the moments you put in to write such sensible beautiful piece. I won't rant on it, but just to let you know you have the power in you to make this girl shed tears on your writing.
xoxo
Radhika
kyunki_iloveu thumbnail
ohh noo..
i love the os but
if this happens..
i will never be able to stand ittt..
but amazing os nevertheless..
:)
arhifrvr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
that was so touching... 👏
rukuswasthika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i am left speechless.it was  sad but beautiful
Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
You write beautifully .. there is nothing new about it. But this one got me choked with emotions .. I would have cried if I was a little bit more receptive of sensitivity .. beautiful.