Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

curiousbookworm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
So. Beautiful. Had me speechless and made my heart stop!
Downhill thumbnail
simply superb..loved it,
emistry thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
You wrote this very well!! Even though Arnav did the unthinkable.. You still sympathized because his answer was so human and in love.. That you had to forgive him for this desicion!

I really hope they don't show on the show.. But regardless very good OS!!
kriti_atharv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
beautiful os dear...loved it very much n thnx 4da pm...
kbtr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Oh so sad! Pls continue and make it right! The past is but a stepping stone to the future. Pls. make it right.😭
Tia.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I'm sorry. But I really don't understand. Arnav's action and words did not match. His action was that he left a girl he claimed to love at the alter and his words are "I'm sorry I can't curse your life because I love you?" No. His words are smokescreen for his cowardly act so that Khushi goes away still hang up on him unable to move on. Away from him but still in love while he can move on with his knowing that he can get her back anytime he feels like. That is not honour. In fact, that is the most cowardly and selfish thing to do.

He left the girl who almost lost her life to save his own because her aunt is responsible for his mother's death. His mother committed suicide. Regardless of the reason, she was the one who chose to pull the trigger on her own daughter's wedding day. She destroyed her daughter's happiest day with her selfishness. So he can blame Garima and his father for breaking his parents' marriage, but he can't blame Garima or his father for his mother's death. And even if he does, Khushi has repaid that debt when she saved his life at the cost of her own. A life for a life, isn't that how the saying go?

Edited by tia.o - 11 years ago
PCdublin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
absolutely beautiful!!! Poignant!👍🏼
kpk1002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
👏 Absolutely brilliant👏 Could you continue please? I know that they seem to have parted forever, but if DM kept bringing them back to each other all this time, then surely she will bring them back together again, right😳
summaiyasayed thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice updt

luvd it

thanks for pm
inspiringstars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
This was such a beautiful OS. Why dont you write more OSes?

You paint such a painful picture of their love for each other, painful because they realize its going to be incomplete. The love, that he has for her, pure and innocent, tainted by the past so horrible that neither of them can change anything, or how it affects their presence. I loved how beautifully you have described Arnav's expressions all through his narration of the past, or the answer to her question. 

I should be angry at him for leaving her like that, for not giving them a chance but My respect for what Arnav said here "It has made you the woman you are today- she contributed to making you the woman you are today. The woman I love." changes my opinion.

I love it, Rafa,...You are a wonderful writer. Just yesterday I was fangirling over your FFs to another of my favorite authors here, Maya (Inked) of -khushi-.

Thanks for the PM