Frequent Posters

ammu4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
tanshu irritang me😡..if she came in front of me i ll slap her for sure😡
-Maryam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Frustration hi frustration ðŸ˜­ How do i watch yr, youtube and dailymotion tnot working in pakistan ðŸ˜­
-Maryam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Waise ek baat kahu no offense to anyone, every new character that comes in our show, we develop a feeling of hatred for them including  me .. Why is that? ðŸ˜­ I mean tannu is annoying but poor chikki she was treated with a lot of dislike, ...n now she is just a random part of the show. Honestly. What we say or think does not have any affect on the cvs, the track always goes as planned by the creatives, lets all shutup and bear with this tanshu now, i mean atleast side by side we're getting naksh features track
mannukitian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Mayo2424

Waise ek baat kahu no offense to anyone, every new character that comes in our show, we develop a feeling of hatred for them including  me .. Why is that? ðŸ˜­ I mean tannu is annoying but poor chikki she was treated with a lot of dislike, ...n now she is just a random part of the show. Honestly. What we say or think does not have any affect on the cvs, the track always goes as planned by the creatives, lets all shutup and bear with this tanshu now, i mean atleast side by side we're getting naksh features track

i knw i knw lekin kya kare cntrl nahi honda..v cnt cntrl our hatred for dem,...coz r featured in a xtremely annoying manner..
mannukitian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Mayo2424

i knw i knw bt cntrl nahi honda..v cnt cntrl our hatred towards dem...dey r featurd in such a way dat v r cmpelld 2 hate dem..n tannu😡 is one of dem
ammu4u thumbnail
cv's😡...i feel like killng these cv's...kuch bhi dikathe rehthe hai...ab ye GF drama...uff
pvlaks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ammu4u

cv's😡...i feel like killng these cv's...kuch bhi dikathe rehthe hai...ab ye GF drama...uff

apna   duggu   ke  saath kya   kya  dikha  sakthe   hai   ...lekin  cvs   dont  want  to   show  gd  things   at   all😡  duggu   walking  crawling   kya  kya   hai😊
cvs day by day pagal hote jarahe hai😡
ammu4u thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pvlaks

apna   duggu   ke  saath kya   kya  dikha  sakthe   hai   ...lekin  cvs   dont  want  to   show  gd  things   at   all😡  duggu   walking  crawling   kya  kya   hai😊

such...ye cv's pagal hai...duggu ko concentrte nahi kar sakthi thi...???ab ye ladki ko le aayi...vo tanu ka drama abhi bhi chalu hai ...and ab one more...uff😡