***Winner Of The 1st IF_IDOL Contest*** - Page 5

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by sohiniluvsmusic


Originally posted by .Shayari.


sirf thanks whanks bolke kaam chala rahi ho kya madam sohini!! party kon dengeEvil Smile
hehe u want a party here?Tongue
 
yaha virtual!! nahi mujhe real mein hi chahiyeTongue hahaha J/KWinkLOL
 
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by .Shayari.


Originally posted by sohiniluvsmusic


Originally posted by .Shayari.


sirf thanks whanks bolke kaam chala rahi ho kya madam sohini!! party kon dengeEvil Smile
hehe u want a party here?Tongue
 
yaha virtual!! nahi mujhe real mein hi chahiyeTongue hahaha J/KWinkLOL
 
meri ghar aa jaa Wink will throw a huge party dn heheLOL
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by sohiniluvsmusic


meri ghar aa jaa Wink will throw a huge party dn heheLOL
 
not only me we all will rush to ur home!!!
bol khila paayegi hum sabhi koEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil Smile
 
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by .Shayari.


 
not only me we all will rush to ur home!!!
bol khila paayegi hum sabhi koEvil Smile
 
ekdam aake to dekho!WinkLOL
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by sohiniluvsmusic


ekdam aake to dekho!WinkLOL
then intezar karna Wink we will comeLOL
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by .Shayari.


then intezar karna Wink we will comeLOL
I will for sure Big smile
Posted: 10 years ago
Congratulations To the Winners !! <3 Loved your voice <3 God Bless You Guys !! :D

Related Topics

No Related topics found

Topic Info

34 Participants 80 Replies 20241Views

Topic started by Shayu.

Last replied by ksl0077

loader
loader
up-open TOP