TOI : Amitabh Bachchan the perfect host

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

Amitabh Bachchan the perfect host

Actor Amitabh Bachchan certainly believes in this age-old adage of "Atithi Devo Bhava". At the shooting of his popular game show on TV, Kaun Banega Crorepati, a sparrow had entered the sets and was disrupting the shooting of game show. In between one of the breaks, the technicians of the show burst a cracker to shoo the bird away. 

Although what they forgot was to inform the guests audience present at the show who were scared out of their wits because of the loud booming sound caused by the cracker.

This caused a near-ruckus on the floor and people. This made Amitabh Bachchan very upset, firstly because the harmless bird was shooed away, and secondly because his guests, the audience had been alarmed. He issued a strict warning to the technicians to not repeat this kind of an act again and also apologised to the audience.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Amitabh-Bachchan-the-perfect-host/articleshow/16419626.cms

Oh! He is really marvellous.so kind hearted.by the way thanks for sharing.
I agree with you priya...👍🏼
Originally posted by paposhon

nahin mera matlab hain pocchney kas...sooo what was so kind hearted of him ... i mean aisa kaunsa babda mother teresa wala kaam kiya
ofocurse i have high regards for him and his ways and his respect to people and i always apprciate him like for eg- it is so funky even news readers refer- capt.dhoni as only by name dhoni dhoni
but amitabh by his age also he has always rfeered as hamarey captaan.mahnra dhoniji etc like that
shame on news reporters etc...
fine back to my point...what wa sso kind-hearted of him...

mother teresa thak to mere khayaal se koi nehi pahonch sakta.mera kehne ka matlab ye tha ki have you read about his gesture towards a bird? It would have caused him no harm had he left that matter untouched. But he did not do that.
He warned the technicians not to do so again and that is what is kindness.A person showing kind gesture towards these birds who cannot stage their protest against whatever we do should be really kind even in his life with others.that's only my point of view.