Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: mermaid_QT

😭😭  he has not even checked my PM.   if he has checked urs, save the info as i will be hurt furthermore.. 😭😭 πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†I didn't send any PMs. I believe in giving space to my friendsπŸ˜‰. When they get time, they will be back. So stop pestering himπŸ˜†.

mermaid_QT thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maya_M

πŸ˜†I didn't send any PMs. I believe in giving space to my friendsπŸ˜‰. When they get time, they will be back. So stop pestering himπŸ˜†.

ohh  you give him SPACE?  πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ  he isn't fond of Space missions if you read previous pages πŸ˜‰

i sent the bird only one sandesa dear!   i am thrilled if he is busy watching shrek with his real qt kids instead of typing away spam to glory with the rest of us here.. πŸ˜ƒ
this has nothing to do with mars, so u & i will get a PM suggestion here.

HELLO people,  any views on Mission to Mars??  Please share.
Edited by mermaid_QT - 17 years ago
Originally posted by: mermaid_QT

i sent the bird only one sandesa dear!   i am thrilled if he is busy watching shrek with his real qt kids instead of typing away spam to glory with the rest of us here.. πŸ˜ƒ
this has nothing to do with mars, so u & i will get a PM suggestion here.

HELLO people,  any views on Mission to Mars??  Please share.

We can spam till Madam Sowmyaa gets hereπŸ˜†. Ok me stopping. I hope the Bird soon find his way back to DM and spam away to glory.

IdeaQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maya_M

We can spam till Madam Sowmyaa gets hereπŸ˜†. Ok me stopping. I hope the Bird soon find his way back to DM and spam away to glory.

All my PMs are unread!!!

NEVER beleive OLD WISE MEN!!!😑

May be the Uncle Bird flew to the Doctor Uncle!! So the OLD COUPLE are missing!!

I miss them a lot!!😭😭😭