Sammy2112 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Guys, don't you think Rohan and Prince's robotic performance on chammak challo was just mind blowing. I just can't say this enough that this kid Rohan is just too talented. He never forgets ,fumbles or does a mistake. All his performances are flawless and Man!! his hip-hop is unbelievable.The boy is a prodigy.

I just feel everytime he gets 30,masters never single him out for praises. they always say "you guys were awesome" , choreography was nice etc etc. Only Marzi said something good today , that too Dada had to interrupt him. 
:
I love Jai for letting everyone know that Rohan has now a hatrick for superkid bands. :):) . Rohan was so humble when he said it. Totally love this kid!! :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aliya_31 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Who won d takkar & 2day's episode???
roxy22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i cant get enough of ths boy.he is mind blowing.totally agree. I thnk rohan deserve far more compliments,screen space than what he is getting. May b he is shy bt i want judges to take notice of him.
roxy22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Aliya_31

Who won d takkar & 2day's episode???

It was tie btw prince and dharmesh bth get 10
GoodByeMr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This kid is definitely a prodigy, a true definition of D.a.n.c.e

This is for Rohan ----->

R.o.h.a.n, every time you perform, i feel like i am the happiest person on this earth. I wish that i could see you d.a.n.c.e like this f.o.r.e.v.e.r and since that is next to impossible, i will live with the fact that somewhere in the part of this world you are dancing and creating the m.a.g.i.c that you never miss to create, only because you are the m.a.g.i.c
And I believe that your p.a.s.s.i.o.n for d.a.n.c.e will never fade off because d.a.n.c.e is in you when u stand there playing with your hands, beats are in you when you humbly nod your head,  m.u.s.i.c is in you when you s.m.i.l.e
You are, what all i know of d.a.n.c.e
L.o.v.e you always

Edited by dazey - 11 years ago
Sammy2112 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dazey

This kid is definitely a prodigy, a true definition of D.a.n.c.e

This is for Rohan ----->

R.o.h.a.n, every time you perform, i feel like i am the happiest person on this earth. I wish that i could see you d.a.n.c.e like this f.o.r.e.v.e.r and since that is next to impossible, i will live with the fact that somewhere in the part of this world you are dancing and creating the m.a.g.i.c that you never miss to create, only because you are the m.a.g.i.c
And I believe that your p.a.s.s.i.o.n for d.a.n.c.e will never fade off, because beats are in you when you humbly nod your head, m.u.s.i.c is in you when you s.m.i.l.e, d.a.n.c.e is in you when u stand? there playing with your hands,
You are, what all i know of d.a.n.c.e
L.o.v.e you always

WOW! That was awesome Dazey!! :):)😊